• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who should replace bond?

Who should replace Kevin Bond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we need a new poll. Maybe just 3 options of Waddock, Larsson, or a surprise choice, or maybe anybody else. Parkinson doesn't want it (A shame). Barrett was only going to get it if he applied, (Sounds like he didn't, a shame). Ron doesn't fancy having Tilly back. Some others mentioned for the job are already employed. Obviously the result this weekend will affect the poll very much. If Southend win, then Waddock's backing will increase a lot. A loss will swing to Larsson.

I think we need a new poll. Maybe just 3 options of Waddock, Larsson, or a surprise choice, or maybe anybody else. Parkinson doesn't want it (A shame). Barrett was only going to get it if he applied, (Sounds like he didn't, a shame). Ron doesn't fancy having Tilly back. Some others mentioned for the job are already employed. Obviously the result this weekend will affect the poll very much. If Southend win, then Waddock's backing will increase a lot. A loss will swing to Larsson.

It is amazing that the Chairman can seriously consider Henrik Larsson for the Southend job. Obviously, he has spotted something in him which so far has not been evident in his modest track record as a manager.

Where have you heard that Barrett didn’t apply?

How do we even know HL wants the job?

10453505.jpg

Happy for the speculation to continue and for Waddock to stay as he is as long as we’re picking up points. Couldn’t care less if Eric Cantona was sat on Ron’s lap against Accrington. 3 points will be lovely.

I can’t think of a single other reason why HL would want to visit MK

Bit harsh. It's not all roundabouts and concrete cows you know.

HL might of come with the intention of having a look and then deciding that it's not for him. The photo proves that he was there, nothing else.

Could be a case of a wide angle lens from the West stand focussed on the Directors box on Saturday, looking for the elusive next candidate. Of course, if Larsson is there again that will only be co-incidence.

Bit harsh. It's not all roundabouts and concrete cows you know.

HL might of come with the intention of having a look and then deciding that it's not for him. The photo proves that he was there, nothing else.
Maybe he was there early for the dodgy supermarket cake sale and decided to take in a game whilst he was waiting.

Agree with the reasons as to why Henrik wouldn’t get the job. I don’t agree though that Waddock is the man who should get the job on a full time deal though purely because I want Adam Barrett (I wasn’t saying that a couple of weeks ago but I’ve been convinced). I’d absolutely keep him around at the club though.

Back