• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who to be Interviewed

Who to be Interviewed -

• Chris Powell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Garner

• Richard Cadette

• Ron Pountney

• Anton Otulakowski

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Eric Steele

• David Crown

• Dave Martin

• Phil Gridelet

• Peter Butler

• Total voters
Has to be the last choice and you can call the article:

We Got You Butler!

smile.gif

Got to be Phil.

You could call the article

Gridelet - just a little bit.

I'd choose one that's not on there - Pat Scully - as I've heard he may have a few 'juicy' stories to tell from his time with us. However next choice would be his partner in 'crime' and best buddy at Southend, Peter Butler.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ June 30 2004,12:31)]I'd choose one that's not on there - Pat Scully - as I've heard he may have a few 'juicy' stories to tell from his time with us. However next choice would be his partner in 'crime' and best buddy at Southend, Peter Butler.
Alas Scully is hard to pin down

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2004,09:38)]Naps, Otto played in the Masters for Brum, O'Shea plays for the Gooners, maybe he will have Otto's number?
They didn't play together at SUFC, so why would they even talk? And don't forget London Masters games are played elsewhere to Birmingham games.

Our best hope is Andy Ansah!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 01 2004,09:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2004,09:38)]Naps, Otto played in the Masters for Brum, O'Shea plays for the Gooners, maybe he will have Otto's number?
They didn't play together at SUFC, so why would they even talk?
hmmm....

O'Shea : ' Hi Ricky, how's it going? You used to play for SUFC, right? '

Otto : ' Who are you? Don't even talk to me'

so players aren't allowed to talk to other players, even if they have something in common?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2004,10:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
hmmm....

so players aren't allowed to talk to other players, even if they have something in common?
yeah, but if they're not even in the same place, how are they going to meet?

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 01 2004,11:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2004,10:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
hmmm....

yeah, but if they're not even in the same place, how are they going to meet?

cool.gif
Says naps, which is read in Malta, Spain, Canada... and potentialy all around the world.

tounge.gif

Back