• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who were the worst team in the group stage of the World Cup?

Who were the worst team in the group stage of the World Cup?

• Egypt?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Costa Rica?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • A.N. Other?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Spain

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • France

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I would probably add France to that list, their only real win was an unconvincing victory over Peru, they got lucky against Australia when they scored a last minute own goal, & their match against Denmark was the most boring game of the group stage (barring our B team against Belgium).

For all the pre-tournament hype with Saleh etc that turned into a miserable campaign I'd say Egypt.

Ha! Espanyol still have 3 (ex-loan) players left in the tournament. Only 1 current player went home at the group stage after playing two games for his country.Names on a postcard,please.:Whistling:

Opps.I forget to add that Espanyol have another ex-player (not a loanee) in the round of 16.He's a classy centre-back whose nation hopes to reach match 5 for the first time in their history but that probably won't happen due to the fact tht they're playing one of the tournament's favourites next. :Fishing:

Back