• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who will go down?

HUTTON

8 Nottm Forest 39 11 55
9 Doncaster 39 1 54
10 Chesterfield 39 -2 51
11 Scunthorpe 39 -4 51
12 Bradford 39 -1 49
13 Bristol City 39 -4 49
14 Tranmere 39 3 48
15 Port Vale 38 -6 48
16 Gillingham 39 -17 47
17 Bournemouth 38 -4 46
18 Yeovil 39 -10 46
19 Blackpool 39 -9 44
20 Rotherham 39 -10 43
21 Hartlepool 38 -12 43
22 Walsall 38 -14 43
23 Swindon 39 -16 42
24 Milton Keynes Dons 37 -20 37

With only 13 points seperating 23 from 8, i think this could go down to the last day to see who joins MK Dons, this one is to close to call

Rotherham. Some of the diatribe their neanderthal supporters came out with in the wake of the JCR saga means that our old friend Karma should hopefully come-a-calling!

Blackpool also looked shocking when we beat them at New Year & Walsall look to be all over the shop whenever I see them on FLR.

MK Dons have a couple of games in hand, but they can't produce the performace they showed against us away from home... so I reckon they're gone.

Swindon (sorry, Swindown) look pretty awful despite the win at the weekend.

Rotherham deserve to go down due the despicable comments from their supporters (as glasgowsufc said)

Hartlepool - unless they improve in front of goal then they'll be returning to the basement.

I suspect that there is going to be one club go down with 50+ points this season. Looking at the table no club from Bradford down is safe yet.

The bottom 3 are probably the worst 3 sides i have seen this season, despite Franchise FC beating us twice. I think Rotherham or Yeovil will be the 4th side to go.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Mar. 28 2006,12:30)]MK Dons are quite a good team. They will stay up!
Don't think they will. They're away form is appaling and too often they don't take their chances at home, (like last night v Brentford) leading to damaging defeats. They're pretty much down already.

Dam. Said that before the game. A win would have kept them up. Missing a penalty as well. sh!t team, sh!t place. Deserve to go down!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Mar. 29 2006,13:06)]sh!t team, sh!t place. Deserve to go down!
Nothing like a bit of backtracking, is there?
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Mar. 29 2006,13:06)]Dam. Said that before the game. A win would have kept them up. Missing a penalty as well. sh!t team, sh!t place. Deserve to go down!
A win would have kept them bottom of the table.
rock.gif

Back