• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

who will win the league?

who will win the league? - Poll

• Lincoln

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northampton

• Chester

• Notts County

• Mansfield

• Grimsby

• Southend

• Swansea

• Other

• Total voters
I voted Northampton because i don't think Lincoln will win the league, but we will finish top 3

Notice you put Lincoln first

wink.gif

I honestly don't know. It's a lottery.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 25 2004,16:54)]Notice you put Lincoln first

wink.gif

I honestly don't know. It's a lottery.
Yes

Chester
sad.gif

Northampton, Boston (RU)

SUFC, Swansea, Bristol Rovers & 1 from the other 18 (PO)
laugh.gif
cool.gif

I am guessing that Bristol may have a go got some decent players in but lost *ONE ADAM BARRET* but also Cambridge the div 3 version of arsenal FRANCE FC

Yes Bristol may have a go and got some decent players in

Just backed Southend each way at 33s. Think that's too big a price. Will hopefully be able to lay some of it off before long.

have gone for Northampton, i think they will deffo go up even if they do not win the title. i also think (as does the lincoln fan) that lincoln will be top 3.
a few teams have brought in some decent players, but its still going to be a close run thing.

Back