• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Way to go 'Arry... Confirmed my opinion of you as a Grade A Tosser in one fell swoop.

How about...

Dear Arry
I was distressed to read about how little you think of Southend United FC in your recent interview about so called WHU legends.

However, I am prepared to ignore these crass generalisations if you let me borrow one of your Range Rovers for an unspecified amount of time and maybe let me have a go on your daughter-in-law.

Muchos gracias, etc. etc. etc

He's got a twitch, he's got a twitch.
Harry Redknapp, he's got a twitch.
How he got it we don't know, how he got it we don't care,
all we know is he has got a twitch.

Regarding the issue of 'what can anyone do at Southend?' the bottom line for anybody who becomes our manager is- you must do better than Alvin Martin.

Dear 'Arry,

When you have a 100% record against Man U then we'll talk.

Yours,

Southend United.

How about...

Dear Arry
I was distressed to read about how little you think of Southend United FC in your recent interview about so called WHU legends.

However, I am prepared to ignore these crass generalisations if you let me borrow one of your Range Rovers for an unspecified amount of time and maybe let me have a go on your daughter-in-law.

Muchos gracias, etc. etc. etc

Brilliant. Amen to that.

Drastic Sturgeon said:
Dear 'Arry,

When you have a 100% record against Man U then we'll talk.

Yours,

Southend United.
Nearly spat my drink all over my keyboard :clap:

Would +rep you, but won't let me for some reason...

What a load of old tosh from someone who wants to be the next England manager!

It's common knowledge and a proven fact that the best players don't always make the best managers. Despite having the experience on the pitch, many lack the necessary man-management/motivational skills. No names necessary, the list is endless.

Instead of dismissing 'Arry, we should be backing his calls for Alvin Martin to be given a second chance at management. After all it's too late for Bobby Moore to be given that second go, so Wet Sham can't afford to ignore Alvin when it all goes wrong for Avram Grant......

Do it for Bobby: Alvin Martin for West Ham manager.

i have a good picture of rednapp in e mail form.. no idea how to put that on here , if some one can pm me there e mail and ill send it

How about we ask Sir David Webb and Lord Stevie T what can be done at Southend!!!

Just realised. Harry "convenient memory" Redknapp was assistant manager at Wet Spam when the mighty Blues spanked them 1-0 at the Hall courtesy of a Brett Angell goal. So he knows exactly what can be done at Southend.

Perhaps those grapes he permenantly looks like he's chewing are sour?

This is what I e-mailed

What can people do at Southend???

Support their local team mate.

Typical big team grade A nonce view.

Thank you and good night

Much Luv

Scott TrueBlue Peters

Back