• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
First he angered Matt Harrold by impyling he was ****, then he incurred the wrath of the whole primate world by implying Franky "The Gorilla" Banks didnt deserve a second testimonial - But now he has really gone and done it....

Ldn Fatso's (aka Steve the Slagger) one man mission to annoy the entire staff at Roots Hall contiued this week with Marky "G-Man" Gower the latest to feel the force of Steve's tongue.

As has been documented on another thread the legend that is the G-Man told Steve to f off on Saturday. At the time Steve told everyone sitting around him that he was going to wait for Gower after the game and have a word with him.

I asked Ldn Fatso if he thought he could do Mark Gower if it come down to a one on one fight. Ldn Fatso said of course.

So I open this debate up to a wider audience - Who would you back in a straightner?

Gower is a professional athlete who is at the peak of his physical and mental fitness. He has an engine to run the best part of ninty minutes and his body is a temple. He has been a proffesional sportsman now for the best part of 12 years and is now for his speed and low centre of gravity.

Steve works in a office and drinks a pint very slowly.

The choice is yours.

Depends really... G-Man isn't so big, and judging on this season, would give it an initial go, then get thoroughly bored and fed up and sulk around a bit before falling over.

Depends whether Steves bite is as vicious as his bark.

Excellent poll DtS.

Personally, I think this is too close to call and the only way we can resolve it is for a charidee boxing match between Mark "the Power" Gower and ldnfatso. I, for one, would pay good money to watch such a contest. Maybe the proceeds could go towards Frankie Banks' testimonial?

ldnfatso, are you up for this?

Marky G for definite.
Even if Steve had him momentarily on the ropes, Gower could always fight dirty and stub a fag out on his arm!

For physical for fitness G-Man probably only just shades it after seeing him v Carlisle. ;) ;)
However G-Man would not be able to punch me in the face as my belly is bigger than his reach!:hilarious: :hilarious:

I remember a couple of seasons back when the Blues Monthly magazine was about and one of the featured players was asked who has the hardest punch in the club and the reply was 'G-Man'.

As Gower is a well-known gambler (and according to some people , not a very good one) Steve could wave a Sporting Life, a deck of cards and a couple of dice under his nose and when the G-man goes into a hypnotic trance body slam him and sit on his face until Marky-Mark either submits or dies of suffocation.

As Gower is a well-known gambler (and according to some people , not a very good one) Steve could wave a Sporting Life, a deck of cards and a couple of dice under his nose and when the G-man goes into a hypnotic trance body slam him and sit on his face until Marky-Mark either submits or dies of suffocation.

This sounds like it comes from experience Ken.:hilarious:

One hole in the original logic: can go for 90 minutes. This is Gower we're talking about - no he bloody can't (at least not without some serious hands on knees puffing every 10 mins!!!).

Despite this, still gone for the G-man.

After half an hour of Steve sitting on Gowers face ...Steve gives in through sexual shock;) :p

I'm with you Fatso!

Steam into Gower,get your arms round him and use your weight to knock him to the floor then pin him down and let him 'av it proper my son.
Tell him "this is for not running back onside when i tell yer to from the south stand" before you nut him square on between the eyes and knock him out.

Then you can drag him down to Boots and Laces training pitch,dump him on the centre-spot and tell the squad that's what happens when supporters see you over-paid poncers not pulling their weight during a game for your beloved club

Back