• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you buy?

well? that's who Tilly's after who would you get...that is realistically feasible?

Personally i'd go for a swoop on old boys,

Damon Searle
Andy Woodman

and my real wish, fingers crossed.....

Tommy Mooney.

Playoffs?
I'd be dissapointed with less than 100 points  
biggrin.gif

with or without new players... I hope and would like to think we can maintain a top half position in the league throughout the season.

Goalkeeper - Woodman
Defender - Prior/Powell
Striker - Mooney

Wishful thinking
biggrin.gif

Talking to Tilson last night (as were most present ) I asked if his remarks about K Miller Bristol Rovers keeper were anything to go on about a move to us after he stopped us single handed having all 3 points?
His reply "he's the best keeper in our league but he's too expensive".
Question I didn't ask is how did he KNOW?
rock.gif

His wages are too high. We can afford to buy him but his demands are probably even higher than Roycie!!

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ May 14 2004,09:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 14 2004,09:27)]Gianluigi Buffon

Roberto Carlos

Thierry Henry

Only the best for the captains table.
...are they realisticaly feasible?  
biggrin.gif
We've got to be ambitous if we are to achieve promotion.

I seem to remember Tilly saying that he was looking at Conference level players that were 'young but experienced'?

How about Giuliano Grazioli for one?

Also Sam Aiston of Shrewsbury is an excellent player.... and Ben Strevens of Barnet

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ May 14 2004,09:54)]I seem to remember Tilly saying that he was looking at Conference level players that were 'young but experienced'?

How about Giuliano Grazioli for one?

Also Sam Aiston of Shrewsbury is an excellent player.... and Ben Strevens of Barnet
Grazioli i wouldnt want really as he didnt really prove himself in the football league.

My number one signing would be Luke Rodgers from Shrewsbury but we will have to wait until Sunday to finf our whether we have a chance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 14 2004,10:02)]Grazioli i wouldnt want really as he didnt really prove himself in the football league.
I thought he got a sackload of goals in the league? In a poor Bristol Rovers team for one...

He also scored 5 goals in one game for Peterborough (ironically against Barnet)

cool.gif

He was a pile of poo for Swindon when I saw him. That said, so was D'Jaffo but he seems to have moved on ok

Back