• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you rather have on your bouncy castle?

Who would you rather play with on your bouncy castle?

• Katie Price

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Alicia Douvall

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
So, who would you rather spend time with on your bouncy castle?
And why?

Katie Price

katie-price.jpg

Alicia Douvall

A6E96C73A2D5848B9FCF2FA8E2F4C.jpg

Both well known over the globe for their assets. But who would you prefer on your bouncy castle or maybe i should ask who would you prefer to bounce on your castle?

Could I exchange them both for someone with tits that don't feel like two motorcycle helmets in a sack?

Might I suggest this wonderful young lady?

EDIT - Ok, I've buggered up the picture. I'd like you all to close your eyes and imagine that nice Keeley girl who used to be in The Sun a lot. Ready?

Go!

Could I exchange them both for someone with tits that don't feel like two motorcycle helmets in a sack?

Might I suggest this wonderful young lady?

EDIT - Ok, I've buggered up the picture. I'd like you all to close your eyes and imagine that nice Keeley girl who used to be in The Sun a lot. Ready?

Go!

As it's your birthday...

keeley-hazell-wife-beater.jpg

i know there are much fitter birds out there with crackings wheels but i just wondered who you would rather have on your bouncy castle out of these two.

neither, and i genuinely mean that. I could have more fun having a **** down a corridor.

I'm with Slip on this one...

I also vaguely fell in love with Lucy Pinder for about an 8 day period last year. So she'd be waiting on the sidelines.

I reckon smaller boobs would look better on a bouncy castle though than huge ones?

I'm with Slip on this one...

I also vaguely fell in love with Lucy Pinder for about an 8 day period last year. So she'd be waiting on the sidelines.

I reckon smaller boobs would look better on a bouncy castle though than huge ones?

Lucy Pinder is my future wife.

Oh. My. God.

Who is she? She's amazing. She's absolutely amazing. I'd send a thousand ships over the oceans to fight a war for her. I'd tear the stars out of the night sky and forge them into eternity ring if she'd just let me sneak a look at her mimsy.

And seriously, gentlemen. Who gives a flying fudge what colour her hair is! Look at them. For the love of all that is holy, just look at them!

Oh. My. God.

Who is she? She's amazing. She's absolutely amazing. I'd send a thousand ships over the oceans to fight a war for her. I'd tear the stars out of the night sky and forge them into eternity ring if she'd just let me sneak a look at her mimsy.

And seriously, gentlemen. Who gives a flying fudge what colour her hair is! Look at them. For the love of all that is holy, just look at them!

I know, some of you guys are unbelievable!

Back