• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who????

Napster

No ⭐
Dubi Ogbonna, who was linked with moves to Celtic and Aberdeen earlier in the summer and is attracting interest from Southend, was on target as Soham won their opening friendly of pre-season at Cogenhoe 3-1 at the weekend.

Is Benji still manager there?

Dubi Ogbonna, who was linked with moves to Celtic and Aberdeen earlier in the summer and is attracting interest from Southend, was on target as Soham won their opening friendly of pre-season at Cogenhoe 3-1 at the weekend.

18 year old nigerian striker, all reports sound like he's good but surely stikers are not what we need. Corr, Patterson, Spencer and Crawford already here.

Chidubem Ogbonna.

http://www.webteams.co.uk/NewsItems.aspx?team=sohamtownrangersfc

Part of the Nike Academy Team - http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikefootball/en_GB/academy_team

And here he is scoring a couple against our youth team!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYkKQd4xmQc&feature=channel

Profile_Dubi.jpg

Sign him up!!

Last edited:
18 year old nigerian striker, all reports sound like he's good but surely stikers are not what we need. Corr, Patterson, Spencer and Crawford already here.

You missed out Blair Sturrock who I have put my life savings on being top goalscorer in League 2 next season.

Looks like some very good players in that Nike Academy. A lot of kids from Prem clubs etc.

We should be taking a look at these...

Kyle Fraser Allen for starters. Former Yid youthy I believe.

Thats not a strike force thats going to get us out this league

Corr is ready to prove himself, and although he hasn't had a good record, has he played in League 2? When players make the drop they score a couple.
Patterson is class, we've seen glimpses. We will see more this year.
Spencer will score goals next year.
Harry will get a couple, but won't start.
Blair is a target man.

So we do need a prover goal scorer. I think!

We do need someone who has the capability of getting 20+ goals.

I'm afraid none of our current crop of forward men, look likely to do so. Would love them to prove me wrong though.

We do need someone who has the capability of getting 20+ goals.

I'm afraid none of our current crop of forward men, look likely to do so. Would love them to prove me wrong though.

Very hard to find sadly, we would do well to get two reasonable strikers than one Eastwood or Barnard.

Its hard to say how the current crop will do as we have only seen them play under Tilson and our strikers have never really been blessed with chances the past few years, all having to feed on poor balls from inept midfielders. We should play in a different way from now on so who knows, Pattttterson may come good (has shown some skill already) and Spencer looks hungry. Corr and Sturrock I dont think will score many but if they play the target man role for others then great.

We arent in a position to get anyone amazing at the moment so just have to hope we unearth a gem.

The only way most score over 20 is if they are greedy, shoot from everywhere, take free-kicks and also penalties...

Now I would love to know the most goals scored in a league season which are not direct from set plays!

Dubi Ogbonna played for our youth team today, scored a penalty in the shoot-out.

Andy Ansah's son also played for Arsenal in the other match.

Back