• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whoa...

West is pretty sparse as usual in the build up though.

The Southampton game looks as if it's selling well.

...as does Col U.
I love the fact that the red 'reserved' dots are all clustered towards the away end for this fixutre!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Aug. 18 2005,19:47)]Just been on Seatbooker to get my tickets for sat...East is virutally gone, as is south upper...looking good for a busy house against the Huddersfield!
The East Blacks are virtually empty and the South Upper still has hundreds of seats available...

rock.gif

Fantastic, someone's already jumped on here with a post about Seatbooker.

I'm about to book but my occasionally ill-informed mother informs me that I won't be able to collect my tickets on the day.

Is this true? If not, no problem. If so, why on earth have they still got a booth labelled ticket collections only in the North-East corner? Sounds like a pretty easy afternoon's work for whoever pulls that one!

How are you getting hold of your ticket RS?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Aug. 18 2005,21:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Aug. 18 2005,19:47)]Just been on Seatbooker to get my tickets for sat...East is virutally gone, as is south upper...looking good for a busy house against the Huddersfield!
The East Blacks are virtually empty and the South Upper still has hundreds of seats available...

rock.gif
The best seats in the South Upper have gone, though. I usually have no problem getting a seat in Block H but by the time I booked on Tuesday there was only one (restricted view) seat left so I had to settle for the very end of Block I instead (next to H).

I havent been able to get onto seatbooker for a few weeks. Every time i go on it it crashes my laptop so i havent been able to see how many seats have been sold

Just checked the report linked on another thread.

Me mam was way off the mark. You can't reserve and pay on the day but you can buy in advance and collect on the day although "preferably before". Well, sorry SUFC but I have a job in the week so I'll be collecting them on the day, no doubt paying the crazy admin fee on them.

Seatbooker kept lying to us last season, so I'll be taking whatever it says with a pinch of salt.

I might actually get around to getting my Southampton ticket on Saturday!

Nope, once again, they have completely baffled me. Last time I went to the game, it cost me 10 pounds to sit in the East Greens with my student card. Now, I can buy online in advance, collect them right next to the place where I bought them last time but pay a fee for this privelege.

I'm sorry but they really need to sort out what's going on here. I'm going to pay this time but only cos I've got to run off just before the end and because at least the money's going to the club.

Very bemused by this.

If they're charging us a booking fee when we have to collect the tickets anyway, it's a rip-off, and the club should investigate this forthwith, after all there's no reason to charge it if the tickets aren't being posted out....

Oops wrong thread!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Same difference though! I think this is something the club should look at sooner rather than later. As soon as Dave gets his bitch in, I want it done!

Contrary to earlier reports there were loads of free seats when I got mine just now in the East.

Back