• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

stickyboy

Director
Me, dont know why but I am! Looking forward to seeing the rest of my new 30,000 mates tomo again. Cant wait

I've heard we've sold 20 odd thousand tickets so far. Hope I can get 1

After delaying holiday to go to wembley I am away so no for me tonight, but, I bet the couple if hundred that do go will make more noise than 30000 on Sunday. Good luck lads!

After delaying holiday to go to wembley I am away so no for me tonight, but, I bet the couple if hundred that do go will make more noise than 30000 on Sunday. Good luck lads!

We will give it a go shrimperjon. It has certainly sounded like we have made more noise at many away grounds this season.

would but dont have the money. Good luck to the lads and fans and show how an atmosphere should be made

We will give it a go shrimperjon. It has certainly sounded like we have made more noise at many away grounds this season.

Been to quite a few away games this season where we have not made much noise as well Wimbledon, Burton & Barnet come to mind.

Why do people keep moaning about us taking 30,000+ fans to Wembley....personally I think it is something that should be embraced.

Just because people do not attend every home and away match does not make them care any less or mean they are inferior supporters. It can be because of a lot of reasons whether it be work, family, finances, other commitments or not wishing to travel all that way to watch a side in poor form!!!

A few people on here are a little too precious about non regular fans, If we get more regulars at Roots Hall as a result, then it was worthwhile.

As for atmospheres, Roots Hall is shocking if we are honest

Why do people keep moaning about us taking 30,000+ fans to Wembley....personally I think it is something that should be embraced.

Just because people do not attend every home and away match does not make them care any less or mean they are inferior supporters. It can be because of a lot of reasons whether it be work, family, finances, other commitments or not wishing to travel all that way to watch a side in poor form!!!

A few people on here are a little too precious about non regular fans, If we get more regulars at Roots Hall as a result, then it was worthwhile.

As for atmospheres, Roots Hall is shocking if we are honest

This! Can't see past the end of their nose perhaps?

Back