• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spike

i live in devon and will be at torqauy with my mate who is a torquay fan(a rare breed) will look out for you and try and have a chat, i wont run across the pitch though!!!!!!

Me, Mrs S and Richie C from way out west. There'll also be a fair few on the 'Watermill Wino' express too. There's a thread about in in the 'Away Travel' section. The English Riviera awaits! :happy:

Me, Mrs S and Richie C from way out west. There'll also be a fair few on the 'Watermill Wino' express too. There's a thread about in in the 'Away Travel' section. The English Riviera awaits! :happy:

Mrs S? Don't tell me that's your Valentines treat. :smile::thumbsup:

Spending a few days on the Devon coast with the family after the game as its half term. Its funny how the fixtures dictate where we spend our hols. Thankfully it wasn't Accrington.

Hi. I'm another who now lives in Devon. It's odd after years of attending Roots Hall through thick and thin, now away fixtures in the wild west are my only chance to see us in action. Most of my opinions about the players are now second hand through this forum. Of the team playing Torquay, Grant is the only one I have seen in a Blues' shirt (away at Exeter last season). I shall be at Plainmoor in the away end - if you see someone there looking confused and checking the programme to see who the Southend players are, say hello!

if you see someone there looking confused and checking the programme to see who the Southend players are, say hello!

You won't be the only one, been like that most of the season! :blush:

80% certain I'll be there, been looking at staying Friday/Saturday night. Just got to make sure I have the cash!

Hi. I'm another who now lives in Devon. It's odd after years of attending Roots Hall through thick and thin, now away fixtures in the wild west are my only chance to see us in action. Most of my opinions about the players are now second hand through this forum. Of the team playing Torquay, Grant is the only one I have seen in a Blues' shirt (away at Exeter last season). I shall be at Plainmoor in the away end - if you see someone there looking confused and checking the programme to see who the Southend players are, say hello!

I was just thinking this morning that 'the Green Army' could be on their way to L2 next season ... what with their position in the L1 table and their financial worries making administration an attractive option for them, it could be another 'local' trip for us Western exiles next season. :sherlock:

Mrs S is a guy? :stunned: Is this you coming out Rob?

Paulie - Mrs S is a lucky lady. Her first game of the season, a week-end on The English Riviera and every likelihood of a trip or two to 'The Hole In The Wall.' You can't say fairer than that. :cool:

Sian Massey, the assistant referee at the centre of the Gray/Keys/Sky controversy will be going.

I'm deffo going now, had a right result with the News of the World £5 hotel deals. Got one in Exeter for the Friday and Saturday night. £20 quid for me and the other half for the 2 nights. Well chuffed :happy:

just to inform you all the weather down in torquay is bloody awful with gale force winds and heavy rain.
I would say the game will be 50/50 to be on if the weather carrys on

Another Tuesday night game!!!!

Back