• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any update on the crap weather that is hittng the South West at the moment? Its forecasting 30mm in a couple of hours!!

I reckon Paul Sturrock might pop down. He might even take his son with him. Hell, his wife might join him and make it real family affair!

Well I will certainly be going along with Mel! Shes just passed her driving test, so I might make her drive so I can have a cider! All weather permitting of course!

Well I will certainly be going along with Mel! Shes just passed her driving test, so I might make her drive so I can have a cider! All weather permitting of course!

Will you have your booster seat so you can see over the dashboard ??

I know it's not quite as west as Torquay but here in Bournemouth we're having a second day of sunshine after it bucketing down all day on Tuesday. Hopefully will be ok.

I'll be going, as this is one of my local games.

I know it's not quite as west as Torquay but here in Bournemouth we're having a second day of sunshine after it bucketing down all day on Tuesday. Hopefully will be ok.

I'll be going, as this is one of my local games.

Weather ok at present, but heavy rain forecast for Friday. I know Plainmoor does not drain too well but I think the match will be on.

Weather ok at present, but heavy rain forecast for Friday. I know Plainmoor does not drain too well but I think the match will be on.

No rain forecast for saturday, but there again it did'nt rain in Accrington on matchday so hopefully Torquays pitch is better than their one?

just to say it was nice to meet some of you. i spoke to some young supporters outside the club bar before the match. hi to you and nice to talk to you . also to rob and his mates nice to see you after so many years ! if we go up hope we go up with torquay ,if we stay where we are lets hope its both teams then i can see you all again next time.

just to say it was nice to meet some of you. i spoke to some young supporters outside the club bar before the match. hi to you and nice to talk to you . also to rob and his mates nice to see you after so many years ! if we go up hope we go up with torquay ,if we stay where we are lets hope its both teams then i can see you all again next time.

If we stay in this divison I bet you're hoping that Plymouth & Yeovil get relegated. :smile:

And after! :hilarious:

Great to see you too Martin - see you at Home Park next season too. :thumbsup:

Back