• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

whos going weeds???

dave07

First XI
who going up to elland road then well done for the people who do travel up there

who going up to elland road then well done for the people who do travel up there

Agreed its a journey of hope over expectation and hats off to all those who are probably taking half day holidays, skiving off work, throwing a sickie, whatever to watch us get beaten out of sight.

On the other hand they could be the lucky few who witness us pull off an unlikely victory.Personally I know what my monies on.

When its a fiver on public transport i'm morally obliged... to get a lift! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Leeds Southend is probably the biggest game of the season for me.

still undecided, I'd like to go but depends how early I can get off college.

Agreed its a journey of hope over expectation and hats off to all those who are probably taking half day holidays, skiving off work, throwing a sickie, whatever to watch us get beaten out of sight.

On the other hand they could be the lucky few who witness us pull off an unlikely victory.Personally I know what my monies on.

Like the few of us that saw the Carling Cup victory up there a couple of season ago....

wish i was able to go to possibly shout johnson is a shrimper to see if i get a response

if you have the money
if you can get the time off work
if you can get there
leeds away...

needsyou.jpg

I shall in be in attendance, god knows why im going up there, its gonna be freezing and can only see us losing, the things we to for our girlfriends lol Its my 8th away game of the season, and sadly not once have we one, Gonna be a fun day though im sure. Scott/gareth i give u a text when im near leeds, try catch up with u lot for a pre match beer.

I shall in be in attendance, god knows why im going up there, its gonna be freezing and can only see us losing, the things we to for our girlfriends lol Its my 8th away game of the season, and sadly not once have we one, Gonna be a fun day though im sure. Scott/gareth i give u a text when im near leeds, try catch up with u lot for a pre match beer.

Yeah no worrys fella just text me.

Back