• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

Don't want Tilson; he's done his time with us
I don’t think anyone is suggesting as manager- as an assistant why not? Loves the club. And got us to the Championship as L1 champions. Also doubt he would want the earth financially/ Bomber, Livermore, Barrett and Tilly- I could live with that

It will be Harris, 16/1 to odds on favourite in under an hour. Coincidence, I don't think so, expect Barrett to follow in a week or so. Massive appointment

I can’t keep up with all this shenanigans, one minute I am preparing for meatballs and a flat pack stadium, next the return of a living legend, then the possibility of a true football Judas, now the talk of Bomber Harris :Madhouse::Unsure:

It will be Harris, 16/1 to odds on favourite in under an hour. Coincidence, I don't think so, expect Barrett to follow in a week or so. Massive appointment

I personally think it’s a coincidence. Odds are based on where the money’s being laid. If a lot of people have lumped on Harris just coz he’s a Southend fan and the job’s available the odds will shorten. Just the bookies covering themselves.

I think Neil Harris or Nathan Jones are unrealistic targets for us in our current predicament. Harris is more likely out of the two but Adam Barrett could still come if Ron offers it to him.

Why would he quit Millwall if not coming to us. This is a done deal
I have to say I'd be very surprised if NH came to us. If you speak to him he doesn't have a good word to say about the club and especially Ron!!!

Fair play to Ron for providing such an entertaining search for a new manager.
Yep this is the most fun I’ve had all season - hopefully we can drag this out a few mores weeks before we realise that no manager can sort this shower of **** out:Hilarious::Happy:

Yep this is the most fun I’ve had all season - hopefully we can drag this out a few mores weeks before we realise that no manager can sort this shower of **** out:Hilarious::Happy:

By then it will be too late - that's if it isn't already.

I have to say I am impressed with the names being linked with the club.

My bet is that it is going to be Pele with Maradona as assistant.

That's just people putting money on it. That's what moves the markets.

All we need is Nathan Jones to be interviewed tomorrow. Maybe Waddock will still be in charge at the weekend?

To be honest the sky bet manager bet state a temporary manager will be paid out if they complete 10 games waddock is up to 6 this weekend...

Back