• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

Sunderland have been given permission to speak to Ainsworth at Wycombe.

Chris tweeting what Spencer Prior has said and how it's 35 days now suggests to me that there won't be an announcement today.

That's fair enough. In the main Ron has been pretty good at communicating events and situations over the years.

Really? Mixed picture I would say. When it suits him (Ron) he can be very lucid and eloquent in putting his point across. And at other times there is a chasm of silence as big and as loud as Smaug sleeping alongside his treasure ..............

Does anybody have a clue what's going on?

I mean anyone in the know that can put our mind at rest or at least reassure that something is imminent.

The silence from the club is deafening.

I mean anyone in the know that can put our mind at rest or at least reassure that something is imminent.

Well the only contact I have was under the impression a new man would be in place on Monday just gone to allow them a week to work with the squad for tomorrow's game :Hilarious:

Personally I'd have gone for Sol, but hey ho if its HL so be it. Maybe Sol didn't actually want it..

I'm not in the 'know' and I dread the thought of giving any wrong names out.

Just get on with announce the ****ing manager this has gone on to long

The silence from the Club is deafening.

At this point I would prefer listening to Barry Harris :ROFL:

I'm not in the 'know' and I dread the thought of giving any wrong names out.
Asking around I don't think anyone is, aside from Ron. I don't think the players know anything certainly as of yesterday. I was banking on you knowing something Rigsby? You must have heard something given your posts earlier, come on we are all friends here :ROFL:

Back