• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's it going to be?

I'll speculate here than, given developments today, Brexit gets sorted before a managerial appointment is made. Who would have imagined that scenario a week ago?

When agents are involved, delays are inevitable as they mostly try and squeeze every penny. Ron hates dealing with agents, which probably doesn't help.

And I wonder how much that has cost us over the last few years, given our appalling record in transfer windows since Steve Kavanagh left the club.

I'll speculate here than, given developments today, Brexit gets sorted before a managerial appointment is made. Who would have imagined that scenario a week ago?

We'll have a new stadium before Brexit is sorted as the withdrawal agreement is only the start of it and we still haven't decided on the future direction but this isn't the site to discuss that, so maybe we should find a different analogy to complain about something that has taken 35 days.

Knowing our luck this situation will still be going on until Christmas

And I wonder how much that has cost us over the last few years, given our appalling record in transfer windows since Steve Kavanagh left the club.

Maybe SK left because he knew his job was about to become a lot more difficult

So 1.33. Still can't afford to lose many more.

That works out win one, lose one draw one. Or win 12/13 and we could still lose 13.......Its really not that hard to stay in L1. Not that our players seem to understand that.

On the topic of a manager a friend of mine is trying to join Shrimperzone. After supplying his email address and a password he has to answer a question; who is the manager.? Waddock doesn’t work neither does Bond . Can anyone help please?

On the topic of a manager a friend of mine is trying to join Shrimperzone. After supplying his email address and a password he has to answer a question; who is the manager.? Waddock doesn’t work neither does Bond . Can anyone help please?

When he tells us who it is he can join ????

I can privately supply Ron Martin's address. Your friend has got to plant a bug on Ron's phone, to be able answer that question.

I understand an appointment was close yesterday but for whatever reason there was a last-minute hitch. Which means it'll probably be a few more days before we hear anything.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't think it's got anything to do with mystery foreign backers.
I have heard the same. Seems everything up in the air again.

Back