• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's jealous of Darryl Flahavan, step forward now!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
So many Flavs knocking threads on here, can only think that it is jealousy from the keyboard warriors

1. Is it cause he's got a more enjoyable, better paid job than you?

2. Is it cause he's good looking and you are ugly?

3. Is it cause he's got a better looking girlfriend/wife than you?

Must be at least a couple, probably all 3 of the above that he gets all this unwaranted stick from the sad Zonies, this after he got us 3 points as well, get signing in now, you know who you are!

I've got a better idea. Let's change the question to "Who wants to SHAG Darryl Flahavan" and see how many minutes it takes wiggy to reply.....

:clap:

Fact is wiggy you won't change public opinion - great shot-stopper (second only to the simply world class shot-stopping of Royce in my 20 years) but absolutely lousy in the air. Contrary to your opinion the 2nd attribute is arguably even more important than the first.

Last edited:
So many Flavs knocking threads on here, can only think that it is jealousy from the keyboard warriors

Must be at least a couple, probably all 3 of the above that he gets all this unwaranted stick from the sad Zonies, this after he got us 3 points as well, get signing in now, you know who you are!

Well you knock other players e.g. Matt Harrold. Are you jealous of him? Is it because he has got ginger hair and you haven't, is it because he is 7ft and you are not, it is because he is a better footballer than you are??

Well you knock other players e.g. Matt Harrold. Are you jealous of him? Is it because he has got ginger hair and you haven't, is it because he is 7ft and you are not, it is because he is a better footballer than you are??

That's two!

I bet I get paid more than him and I get to travel around Europe and the world.....so I'm quite happy with my job

He is a good keeper without a doubt......just wish he was a little taller, but he has done a great job over the last few seasons that can't be argued with

Stupid Thread, you knock Tilly and Brush ALL THE TIME, your points above are ridiculous, they have nothing to do with Football ! The only time people have said anything "bad" about Flavs his is height and the problems this can cause at set pieces . This is a correct statement and as Tilly himself has said in the past , if Flavs was a few inches taller he would prob be in goal for a prem side. His height is not his fault, but least height issues are football related, not related are your stupid issues above.

I love Flavs, he has been our best keeper for many a year, however I also stand firm with the fact that Collis did not do a great deal wrong to lose his place, but such is life. I also wish Flavs was a little a taller, but his shot stopping is second to none.

I really wonder why you bother posting at all sometimes, your life must be extremely sad !

I bet I get paid more than him and I get to travel around Europe and the world.....so I'm quite happy with my job

He is a good keeper without a doubt......just wish he was a little taller, but he has done a great job over the last few seasons that can't be argued with

you don't get people chanting your name and you don't make your money playing the beautiful game -

a definate case of jealousy here !!!

, if Flavs was a few inches taller he would prob be in goal for a prem side. His height is not his fault, but least height issues are football related, not related are your stupid issues above.

I love Flavs, he has been our best keeper for many a year, however I also stand firm with the fact that Collis did not do a great deal wrong to lose his place, but such is life. I also wish Flavs was a little a taller, but his shot stopping is second to none.

looks like a Flavs knocker eating humble pie .......

I know it hurts but on this issue .........

WIGGY WAS RIGHT -

WIGGY WAS RIGHT -

Get your facts right 1st matey, I have never knocked Flavs, I have only mentioned his height in the past. I have no need to eat humble pie, thou enjoy your fish you catch on your next fishing trip !!

Rayleighboy I can assure you sir that i have no jealousy issue with Flavs in anyway.

When he has hung up his boots I will still be earning more than him and going around the world with my job.....can you say the same I hope so

Never had anything wrong with Flas but I enjoy the occasional joke about his height, jealousy is a strong word but of course I'd love to be in his position.

WIGGY WAS RIGHT -

Oh grow up. We all know on here Darryl's faults and qualities - A Flavs-lover is just as wrong as a Flavs-hater because he is not brilliant nor rubbish. He is a fairly decent L1 goalkeeper who can pull off match-winning saves (Saturday for example) but is also liable to crosses into his box.

No more needs to be said.

No-ones jealous of you.

Sorry but you started it:dim:

Back