• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Companies House Update

TM01 11/04/2012 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR STEWART TILL

Another one bites the dust!

That's a real shame as I believe he is a seriously well off individual.

Would you rule out him returning with an offer to buy out RM?

As I've been out of the loop for most of the last 2 seasons I'm not best placed. But as a bean counter £5m+ to take over the Sainsbury guarantees is just the starter that has to be invested whatever & Ron isn't going to let his share of his perceived profit of the RH development plus future returns on FF go for nothing.

The fact that he hasn't vaguely anywhere near the money to do either of the 2 developments would be a mere bagatelle to Ron I would imagine.

Given that there appears to be a revolving door policy in our boardroom, could those with accountancy knowledge tell me, is there any tax advantage / differences involving investments or loans if the loan is from a board member as opposed to an outside investor ? Maybe a dividend/ profit share attracts less tax than interest payable on a loan ?

He made the world of difference didnt he. He must be too busy producing Titanic 2 or something. :winking:

COMMENTS (5) Is it just me or is RHI or whatever they are called now trying to take credit for most of these projects!? I see ONE writer given credit and he is the multi-billion dollar writer from twenty years ago. Really poor taste RHI. WGA are you seeing this?

Comment by WTF — Saturday March 31, 2012 @ 3:03pm PDT Reply to this post
Stewart ‘The Closer’ Till. Since he left Sky almost every company he’s ran has closed down or changed direction with him out. Polygram, Signpost, UIP, Icon.

Fail!!!

Comment by Simon S — Saturday March 31, 2012 @ 4:13pm PDT Reply to this post
Stewart Till would be better off pushing a wheelbarrow than running a film company. He is one of the reasons why the film industry in the uk is so perennially troubled.

Comment by Hmm — Saturday March 31, 2012 @ 5:08pm PDT Reply to this post
failing upwards, every time stewart till gets involved the company shuts down and people lose their jobs

Comment by chris — Saturday March 31, 2012 @ 6:53pm PDT Reply to this post
RHI / Sonar, etc. is and has always been one giant ponzi-scheme. When will investors actually do their homework and hire a board or a ceo who actually know how to run an entertainment company??

Comment by Greg B. — Monday April 2, 2012 @ 5:46pm PDT Reply to this post

Till leaves Shrimpers

Director Stuart Till quits the Club. Strange timing but it is true.

Back