• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

whos starting tomorrow ?

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
whos starting tomorrow - and whos on the bench -

its says everyones fit on tne OS -

Hammell ?

Francis ?

Eric ?

Matty ?

Charlie M ?

Richards, Barrett, Clarke ???

Minimal changes I would have thought:

Collis

Hunt* P Clarke Richards Barrett

Gower Maher Bailey Macca

L Clarke Harrold

* I would prefer to see Francis though

Collis

Hunt* P Clarke hammel Barrett

Gower black Bailey Macca

L Clarke, hooper

This will be the team to win 4.0 tomorrow
J

Happy Days

Same line-up as last week, except Harrold for Odhimabo, I suspect.

Just 5,673 to witness a 6-1 waltz. The Crewe '1' will come deep in injury time, following a suspect bit of goalkeeping from Steve Collis. Wiggy will be on here within 15 minutes of the final whistle banging on about Flaphardon should be in the team, rather than eulogising about the feast of attacking, skilful football witnessed in the previous 90 minutes.

Scorers: Clarke (L), Bailey, Clarke (P), McCormack, Gower, Barrett

Same line-up as last week, except Harrold for Odhimabo, I suspect.

Just 5,673 to witness a 6-1 waltz. The Crewe '1' will come deep in injury time, following a suspect bit of goalkeeping from Steve Collis. Wiggy will be on here within 15 minutes of the final whistle banging on about Flaphardon should be in the team, rather than eulogising about the feast of attacking, skilful football witnessed in the previous 90 minutes.

Scorers: Clarke (L), Bailey, Clarke (P), McCormack, Gower, Barrett

:hilarious:

If only.... :rolleyes:

apparently according to bbc steve cooper will be keeping his place in goal?!?!?

Collis

Hunt* P Clarke hammel Barrett

Gower black Bailey Macca

L Clarke, hooper

This will be the team to win 4.0 tomorrow J

Happy Days

Black in central midfield instead of captain Kev?
As already mentioned, Hammel centre back?
Gary "I'm so much better than this" Hooper?

:thump: :thump: :thump: :p

I'll edit the players in their proper positions, but the personnel wouldn't change:

Collis

Hunt Clarke Barrett Hammell

Black Macca Bailey Gower

Hooper Clarke

Subs:

As listed with the possibiltity of changing Eric.

Black in central midfield instead of captain Kev?
As already mentioned, Hammel centre back?
Gary "I'm so much better than this" Hooper?

:thump: :thump: :thump: :p

Agreed. Hooper has no chance of a start IMO. He's probably on his way out, so I suspect we may have seen the last of him in Southend colours.
I'm usually wrong about these things, though!

Back