• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Haven't even desecended into the ranks of the happy ones yet. Still in club euphoric!

Lost count how many times I have been humming or whistling "every where we go" at work or at home this week, and playing back video footage of us leaving the stadium singing it.

So glad I'm not the only one. As others have said some (wives, girlfriends etc.) are getting highly suspicious.

Watch it at least once a day and every time that goal goes in from the pig I get goose bumps every time.

My wife said yesterday that it was the first day since last w/e that I hadn't talked about the game.......until I bumped into a friend later in the day:smile:.......Do any of the Arsenal fans have a fraction of the feeling we have even a week on?

Steve Claridge got it in one ' two moments in the game will live in their memories for ever, the goal Piggot scored and the Penalty Save'

The game was tight and not a classic but the Tension, Oh the Tension. To have a goal ruled out , penalty denied and free kick going in off Bentley. To score with twenty seconds to go when we were resigned to being cursed with bad luck again.

Will I ever stop smiling when I think about that day NO ! long may it stay that way

Yep still happy, and have managed to convert one of the Wembley number to at least go to a few games next season. His first ever football match was at Wembley, and he says he will take his kids to a few games at Roots Hall because they might like the atmosphere(?)

'

Amongst our number was a mate from work (whose a Gooner fanatic, and was back at Wembley yesterday), and his 14 year old son whose also a Gooner, but goes to a few Blues games each season.
Following our fantastic day and Mondays procession, his son has now persuaded him to buy them both ST for next season!.

I still have that warm glow of success keeping me smiling. Even thinking about work tomorrow morning does not dampen my mood as I have a Wycombe fan in my office, oh the joy!

I will never forget the roar now that will live with me forever, like Claridge said we lifted the roof off Wembley and that's rarely done.

Yes indeed, how many times have I watched videos just to persuade myself that it REALLY did happen? Yet, it's even bigger than last Saturday. The last two months have been a complete roller-coaster of emotions, with its highs and lows, culminating in the extasy of Wembley. It must surely be the most incredible journey that the club has ever experienced and the supporters along with it.

Back