• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
My wife can't believe I am still on a high since last weekend, she's not used to me in a good mood all off the time, normally I am right moany git! Just had a week off work, given loads of jobs to do round the house, even helped my eldest with his exam revision... And Still happy !

just watched this clip on YouTube, still makes me smile..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U922RxB0s20

yep, count me in as well, just seeing that video clip just brings a big smile back on my face.

Snr.

Lost count how many times I have been humming or whistling "every where we go" at work or at home this week, and playing back video footage of us leaving the stadium singing it.

Lost count how many times I have been humming or whistling "every where we go" at work or at home this week, and playing back video footage of us leaving the stadium singing it.

Yep still happy, and have managed to convert one of the Wembley number to at least go to a few games next season. His first ever football match was at Wembley, and he says he will take his kids to a few games at Roots Hall because they might like the atmosphere(?)

When I text him, I end it with 'everywhere we go'

My wife asked if she could delete the game yet from the 'Sky planner'.
How naive can you get. !

Its midnight a week later and just watching it again !!!!

My wife can't believe I am still on a high since last weekend, she's not used to me in a good mood all off the time, normally I am right moany git! Just had a week off work, given loads of jobs to do round the house, even helped my eldest with his exam revision... And Still happy !

just watched this clip on YouTube, still makes me smile..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U922RxB0s20

no mater how crap your day is, put this on for an instant smile

Yep. The real world keeps trying to drag me back down to earth but I'm having none of it. I doubt anything will ever beat the rush of emotions of that day. I don't even need to watch the videos anymore, that goal is imprinted on my brain ready to replay at any moment.

Absolutely, don't think I have come down yet. The moment when "The Pig" scored was one of the great moments of my life and if I could bottle the ecstasy of that feeling and market it, I would be a very rich man indeed.

My daughter (who got out of the habit of coming to Southend with me a few seasons ago) is now telling me that she wants to get a season ticket with me next season (after enjoying the day at Wembley so much) and I'm delighted about that too. :smile:

Still in happy moods, almost everyone at DDV bars in Southend look in a happy moods and packed - getting promotion did wonder for us!

Looking at the video clip of Pig's goal, the Wycombe end look like only 12/13k turned up and we are full around the bottom tier - we must took around 24k with us out of 38k

Still happy about it all and walking around with a big grin on my face - even at work last week when I have some grumpy, miserable and rude people to deal with I was still grinning.
However, that grin turned into a beaming smile when I had the chance to see and hold the trophy last week and I puckered up my lips and duly gave it a great big smacker.

Back