• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
Well what a year it's been. Another Tilly and Brushy rollacoster, we have a new stadium being built, No we aint, Yes we have...... and today being the anniversary since my life threatening adventure in Basildon Hospital, I love the nurses! it now seems right to see who's in the frame this year?

Well it's been eventful to say the least, another SoL day with Sir Adam of Barret turning up again and raising money for Little Havens Hospice. Raising money for the Childrens Trust in memory of Robin Duncan ( of Sammy the Shrimp and Elvis the EEl fame)plus helping out with little Josh Tippett with our further donations. You Guys are BRILLIANT!
On top of all this there's the matter of promoting the Southend United Brand across the air waves with our friends at Southend Radio 105.1 FM, the ferrying of fellow Shrimper faithful to away games with my friends at the Trust, supporting the lads; and of course showing the world what fantastic fans we really have.

I just like to say thank you to everyone who's travelled with us to away games, to the Trust for all their help and support namely Beaver, Trevor and Clare.
Martin Harris and James from Southend Radio for their support and ( of course ) to Southend United for being there and being one of the loves of my life, far too many to mention but Mark, Steve and Tess from the club shop, Alison, Shelly, Mat and co from the ticket office and Ron Martin, whatever you say saved the club. A special mention to Scrivs for his efforts this year and Garry Adamson who's doing FANTASTIC work for the club with his new approach and innovitive ideas for promoting Southend United and looking after the Southend fans, last and not least, the Tilly and Brush gang for their efforts to give us agony and joy in 90 minute packages.

So who will win it this year and take my crown? Smithy, TrueBlue, Beaver or Clare? or is there someone else who's been a Southend hero, who will it be, any suggestions? I will shake you by the hand at the Player of the Year do at the Cliffs and hope you enjoy the privilege it's been of having such an honour bestowed upon you as Southend United's FAN OF THE YEAR!
Good Luck
From Wino

Vote Ken McNasty or Cricko!:clap:;)

TrueBlue and Smiffy have got to be up there

Back