• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hope you will be wearing a Southend shirt both ways.

Plus:
Blue voice flag out of cockpit window.
Blue contrail smoke
A huge team photo on case to identify baggage
Scarf tied around hand luggage
Captain to identify Wembley stadium 'home of the mighty blues' on approach to Heathrow
Cabin staff to attend to you're every whim.

Great effort. Have a great trip

Managed to get back for the Crewe LDV final 2 years ago but am gutted I can't get back for this one.........it's gonna be a great day out...........2-1 to the super blues is my prediction..........enjoy all

Plus:
Blue contrail smoke
Captain to identify Wembley stadium 'home of the mighty blues' on approach to Heathrow

I want a video recording of the whole plane singing 'We're the Southend Boys making all the noise' etc.

I want a video recording of the whole plane singing 'We're the Southend Boys making all the noise' etc.

I forgot that the IFE should include all our previous promotion winning matches.
And your inflight menu should include the option of a 'Roots Hall pie'

Not a birthday treat as such, but I did treat our younger daughter, (now aged 21), to a trip over to London to see our game against Luton a few weeks back.

C/C bill not yet paid off,which is one reason why (sadly) I won't be at Wembley.:'(

Load of b******s Phil, I know you're not going because you'd never live down the hat-trick that BBBC is going to score!

Plus:
Blue contrail smoke

Ha ha - I don't know how how to multi quote everybody I'm afraid.

I don't know how many on the lists I can tick off but I can certainly cover the shirt both ways. The scarf I think I have one out here. I'll see what I can do on the photo. Assuming we fly the usual inbound approach over Essex then north London it always doubles back with a perfect view of a lit Wembley Stadium. I'm pretty sure I can get the cockpit announcement covered and maybe record it!

In other news does the club still do shirt printing. I know they are going to be busy but I want to get either the play-off final shirt or just an away shirt printed either with ORM HK, HK ORM or maybe even HONG KONG ORM if enough room. I know they are going to be busy but what's the email address of club shop please?

I didn't do Green Man last time. Me and the old man and brother and friend went to the pub at Kingsbury underground which was also mobbed with Southend fans and easier to get to match on underground. This time around Green Man for me it looked fantastic.

Not this time for me im afraid, really cant afford the 1,000 pound plus to come over, but like Tangled up in blue my record at watching the Blues in finals is not good, so just as well. Will miss the crack of it all though, including the Green Man. Enjoy the day guys and girls, and a win as well.

Can anybody pick me up friday,in Southern Germany,and get me back by 14.00 sunday?Would pay 2oo euros,kip round my "gaff" and get a ticket for the last Nürnberg home game of the season on sunday:omg: otherwise looks like im watching on tv

Can anybody pick me up friday,in Southern Germany,and get me back by 14.00 sunday?Would pay 2oo euros,kip round my "gaff" and get a ticket for the last Nürnberg home game of the season on sunday:omg: otherwise looks like im watching on tv

You'll be there in spirit old matey. Would love to walk up Wembley Way & see 'Ozzie SUFC' sprayed up the walls!.

Back