• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who's your favourite other posters....

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Simple enough, who from this Forum, do you look out for, who makes you laugh, who do you agree with etc etc...

I've got a fair few, many of which I'll now forget, but... In no particular order...

Swiss Tony - a great poster & a pleasure to speak to in real life.

Dick Bates's Protege - same as above, a real chip off the old block.

Hitman/Carl - another top fella, quick-witted. The thread where his about a computer game where you're a binman still cracks me up

Cockles - always made me laugh. When's he being allowed back?

Trueblue, always game for a laugh

Rusty Shackleford - shame he's AWOL, as he was always a great poster. The amount of times he Destroyed people in arguments was excellent.

Smiffish - ****ing awful on a playstation but a real genuine guy

Kent Shrimper - always talks sense

J - another in exile

Wiggy - always controversial, but never boring

OBL - waffles on a bit but loves biting :)

Probably more but my mind has gone blank

So many to mention

Smiffy - love him like a brother

Bucket and spade - as above

J - good lad

Rusty - such a good friend but don't see enough of him :(

Blueblood genuine guy proud to call him a mate

Mcnasty always been good to me

Cricko good guy

Hitman goes without saying top lad

Swissy wish he was my dad

Dick bate good lad

Grays blue junior nicest lad you could wish to meet

Homer - RIP will never forget graham x

Kent shrimper - stands in my corner when nobody else understands

And there are so many others even people like MK shrimper and OBL they all have an input in making this forum great

Another couple

Napster - know of him for years but only last couple started to develop a friendship was like a rock for me a graham jollys fenural x

South bank hank - another person who took time to understand who I really am top bloke

Rusty - Powerbase

GBJ - Sees it all pretty much as I do (Timlin included), therefore is always right. His Dad was a SZ hero of mine as well, shame he's no longer on here.

C/Hitman/Martin Carruthers - A must follow on Twitter.

Cricko - 'Help the Aged, one day you'll be just like them'.

Swiss - Daddy Cool.

True Blue - Proud member of the Royal Borough of Rochford.

Barnablue - Talks bollocks, but keeps me entertained.

Steveo - Never met him, but always enjoy his posts.

Canvey Shrimper - A Gent of high esteem, and a fellow Cricket fanatic.

Blueblood - The Pink Floyd avatar is reason enough.

Welly7 - Proper Blues fan who knows his football.

Dave the Shrimper - Another poster I haven't met but is the best Thread Starter on the Zone IMO.

Rusty - Powerbase

GBJ - Sees it all pretty much as I do (Timlin included), therefore is always right. His Dad was a SZ hero of mine as well, shame he's no longer on here.

C/Hitman/Martin Carruthers - A must follow on Twitter.

Cricko - 'Help the Aged, one day you'll be just like them'.

Swiss - Daddy Cool.

True Blue - Proud member of the Royal Borough of Rochford.

Barnablue - Talks bollocks, but keeps me entertained.

Steveo - Never met him, but always enjoy his posts.

Canvey Shrimper - A Gent of high esteem, and a fellow Cricket fanatic.

Blueblood - The Pink Floyd avatar is reason enough.

Welly7 - Proper Blues fan who knows his football.

Dave the Shrimper - Another poster I haven't met but is the best Thread Starter on the Zone IMO.

Dave is a top top guy!

I will introduce you two when your next both in the spread

What's this a Rochford love in?

Listen you know that every resident of the Royal Borough of Rochford (Loyal to the crown) and staunch conservative heartland are beautiful people!

Just because your son wanted better and left you in Ockendon or wherever the **** you are from :raspberry: :hilarious:

Listen you know that every resident of the Royal Borough of Rochford (Loyal to the crown) and staunch conservative heartland are beautiful people!

Just because your son wanted better and left you in Ockendon or wherever the **** you are from :raspberry: :hilarious:

How dare you,it's Tilbury:finger2:

I personally like the posters that have a cutting sense of humour. N'Zamba Legend is the funniest poster I think in the world. If you ever get bored just read all his posts - Literally the funniest man alive.

Back