• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mr Wooly

Members
Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

Arsene Wenger
"From my position in the dug-out I did not see the incident clearly so I cannot really comment. However, I do think that he gets picked on by opposition players and fans who are clearly chickenophobic."

David O'Leary
"To be fair, he's just a baby chicken really and crossing the road is just a big exciting adventure for him. He'll enjoy the experience as long as it lasts and learn from it, but I don't seriously expect him to cross it this season."

Alex Ferguson
"As far as I'm concerned he crossed the road at least a minute early according to my watch."

George Graham
"I want good, solid team of chickens who'll cross the road in a straight line when they're told and how they're told. There's no room at this club for a prima donna chicken running around aimlessly - he's not worth it!"

Gianluca Vialli
"When the fish are down, he'll just be one of the chaps. It doesn't matter to me whether he's an Italian, French or English chicken as long as he's willing to die on the pitch."

Peter Reid
"Just cross the f***ing road, you chicken f***!"

Glenn Hoddle
"The chicken was hit by the lorry when crossing the road because in a previous life it had been a bad chicken."

Brian Clough
"If God had wanted chickens to cross roads he'd have put corn in the tarmac. Anyway, I'm more interested in Wild Turkey."

Ron Atkinson
"Spotter's badge, Clive. For me, Chicko's popped up at the back stick, little eyebrows, and gone bang! And I'll tell you what - I've got a sneaking feeling that this road's there to be crossed."

Ruud Gullit
"I am hoping to see some sexy poultry."

Gordon Strachan
"I'm really proud of the wee fella. Let's face it, if it had been one of the big chickens everyone would be saying how well he'd done, but as it's one of the wee chickens it must be luck."

John Gregory
"Two months ago that chicken was saying he was happy here. Now he tells me he wants to cross the road. I feel like shooting him."

Kevin Keegan
"OK, so the chicken's dead, but I still feel, hey, he can go all the way to the other side of the road."

Joe Royle
"I can't understand why they're letting female chickens cross roads these days. They should be at home laying eggs."

Bobby Robson
"Goose, what turkey, is there a duck somewhere, where am I?"

Steve Tilson
"Like I said, he's done ever so well to evade the on-rushing cyclist and capped it off with a great leap onto the pavement. Like I said, he's done ever so well".

Keith Alexander
"Although, it showed some decent flashes of potential, it needs to pay more attention to the 'green cross code'. I'm afraid this chicken, will not be there or there-abouts at the end of the road".

...any more?

rock.gif

wink.gif

Bernard Mathews..
just scrape him up and put him in the nuggets, those school kids will never know ..

Peter Kenyon

It was a coincidence I was just on the other side of the road when the Chicken crossed.

Rio Ferdinand. The Chicken just forgot to cross the road, but he has offered to cross another one tomorrow.

Claudio Ranieri
"This chicken has the bravery of a lion, and the discipline and consistency of its performance can be likened to the battery in my watch".

Tess Bramble-
To jump over the wall and hide from the cops.

Tony Adams
To follow the white lines

Ron Martin
To submit a planning application and by the time he crosses it we should have some news, the council are fully behind the crossing.

leeboy, Napster, Cratchett,
To lock the topic.

Ron Atkinson..

In some circles thats commonly known as one lazy nigken

Barry Fry
"I don't know why that chicken crossed the road, but I'll ask him tomorrow morning when he comes in for training, coz I promise to be here and nowehere NEAR Birmingham."

Jose Mourniho
'I'm afraid I never saw this chicken cross the road. I have never seen this chicken and therefore I cannot possibly begin to tap this chicken up'

Bryan Robson
"I've seen plenty of potential from this chicken and I like what I see. I've requested the chairman to bid £15m+ for his services. But we have to be quick, because Birmingham are interested as well".

Sven Goran Eriksson
"His performance reminds me of the great Phil Neville, the way he crossed that road. Thats why I gave him his 50th cap and the captains armband".

Colin Murphy - It was undoubtably the most crossingest of the poultry family of the chicken variety when it comes to moving oneself from one side of the motor intended highway to the other side of said tarmac.

Back