• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
It has long been known that I hate the French and I have often been asked why that is so. Well here it is,

Charles De Gaulle, port blockades, burning sheep, Sangatte, cheap wine, Napoleon, bone idle farmers, mime artists, Renault, Charles De Gaulle, French military tactics, awful army, worse navy, Golden Delicious, lack of personal hygiene, William the Conqueror, Trust, Charles De Gaulle, Peugeot, boules, snails(the eating of) Gendarmes, The Eiffel Tower, berets, they sank Rainbow Warrior, 35% of them are registered Communists, they keep banning our beef, they like Jerry Lewis, poodles, the women shave less than the men, Citroen, Charles De Gaulle, they cheat in referendum's, foie gras, they allow their dogs to poo everywhere and won't clear it up, they are rude (Paris Syndrome is considered a medical term for what visitors suffer for the ignorance of the locals) their ice skating judges are corrupt and did I mention Charles De Gaulle.

So there you have it, I think you will agree perfectly just reasons for hating the French.

Yes, maybe, but surely Christophe and Laurent go some way to appeasing that lot?

I would say that the only thing that ruins France is the fact French people live there..;)

Much better to have Harlow, trilbies, recession, knife crime, rubbish cheese, awful wine, plunging currency, boom and bust, Harlow, mass unemployment, trains that are totally unreliable, potholed roads, £120 a month rates, Harlow, Austin Allegros, Col Ewe, M25, Christopher Biggins, Eastenders and Harlow.

Much better to have Harlow, trilbies, recession, knife crime, rubbish cheese, awful wine, plunging currency, boom and bust, Harlow, mass unemployment, trains that are totally unreliable, potholed roads, £120 a month rates, Harlow, Austin Allegros, Col Ewe, M25, Christopher Biggins, Eastenders and Harlow.

Harlow was never as bad as Basil-dildo-don

You missed cardboard apples, sweaty sock cheeses, rabid foxes and benzedrine wines, and I am fairly certain you didn't mention Charles de Gaulle.

I find myself impossibly torn on this thread...

melissa%20theuriau%20100.jpg

I always find it funny if you go to google and search 'French military victories' then press I'm feeling lucky...

Northern France is a nice place and the people are friendly, you could look at England in the same way as you did france.

Deep fat fried mars bars, looks of fat people, not well dresses, Gordon Brown, Labour spin, X Factor, recession, knife crime, rubbish cheese, awful wine, plunging currency, Gordon Brown, boom and bust, Harlow, mass unemployment, trains that are totally unreliable, potholed roads, Gordon Brown, handing pots of money to poles and leaving oap’s no money for heating, Gordon Brown.

Back