• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WickfordShrimper

President
I have supportered them since I was 5 years old....
No gap just asks my family of ten….... funny enough my dad played for Norwich city in the 50s… and they all supported top times ie Liverpool… But half are SHRIMPERS cos they believe in supporting your the No1 Essex Club
I have been banned 2 times but that never stopped me....
I love Southend as a whole
All my good mates support southend
All the Girls I have loved respected me for being a Shrimper and they have come and gone Southend have always been there...
Steve Tison played for my Oldest brother who managed Wickford Town FC who took his boys to watch Southend on Friday nights including our very our Steve Tilson……..

Gutted tonight yes I am… BUT proud to be a Southend United supporter… Our team played their nuts of tonight…..

You can stick your Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea where the sun don’t shine…..

I AM SOUTHEND TILL I DIE

Last edited:
No gap just asks my family of ten….... funny enough my dad played for Norwich city in the 50s… and they all supported top times ie Liverpool… But half are SHRIMPERS cos they believe in supporting your the No1 Essex Club
All the Girls I have loved respected me for being a Shrimper and they have come and gone Southend have always been there...
Steve Tison played for my Oldest brother who managed Wickford Town FC who took his boys to watch Southend on Friday nights including our very our Steve Tilson……..

Gutted tonight yes I am… BUT proud to be a Southend United supporter… Our team played their nuts of tonight…..

I AM SOUTHEND TILL I DIE

That is why you are fluckin legend in my eyes Rich

Rich you are a true legend,keep the faith and the fire burning in your heart.
Even being 500 odd miles away it hurts when they dont perform,but dont let the others get you down,let them moan and groan you are a southend fan and long may you be so.

Seconded. What a prize pratt. every single post from him is a load of crap! I think a ban is in order.....

We do not normally ban people for posting c rap, as most of us would have been banned at some stage . We believe in the Freedom of Speech and like to leave posts for others to judge the mental inadaquacies of posters for themselves. Threatening or libellous posts are removed to prevent further action, but persistant pillocky posters are banned dependent on the quality or lack of, posts.

We do not normally ban people for posting c rap, as most of us would have been banned at some stage . We believe in the Freedom of Speech and like to leave posts for others to judge the mental inadaquacies of posters for themselves. Threatening or libellous posts are removed to prevent further action, but persistant pillocky posters are banned dependent on the quality or lack of, posts.

There but for the grace of God.;)

I AM SOUTHEND TILL I DIE

Great post Rich!

"our team played it's nuts off tonight"
How very true.
Really thought we would despatch of Barnsley as we are strong at home in the cup against bigger teams and we always get a result.If you go back years you'll find we have had great results in the cup on our home turf.
Guess Baaaaarnshley were not that big a club:(

Oh and from one Wickford shrimper to another,great post sir.
My dad used to play for a great Runwell side that included Tilson senior and Steve always mentions the fact when i run into him.When so-called fans are rearing up to Tilson in the East stand i can't help but think *******.No respect some of these idiots.

You're right,sod your Prem clubs.It's all about where your dad took you when you were little.

The local club.

Ah I get it, slag off the one black member of SZ, absolutely pathetic, and dare I say - a little closed minded and racist?

If you wish to make a complaint of racism against yourself please make an appointment to discuss this face to face with the directors of ShrimperZone.com limited and we will take it further.

Thats quite fortunate for some then eh....atleast my sensible postings are allowed through for all to enjoy and learn from...:D

Back