• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we are at the new stadium, you boys can maybe come and join us?

darth-vader-4-300x225.jpg

Oh yeah Im so jealous I dont support a team who has nothing to play for but survival every year. That sounds fascinating.

I could easily choose to go to Premiership games, my family are from Islington and support Arsenal, but I choose to watch Southend and find it much more enjoyable.

Oh and at least we have a chance of winning the LDV, what are you ever going to win ?

You are the worst team in London, even Fulham are better than you now lol.

a team that has nothing to play for but survival??? you have to be drunk son... your whole club is ****ed and you got relegated last year and you are digging me out for supporting a team with nothing to play for!?!?!? ha ha

as for the LDV - its hardly an achievement is it??

Stop crying about West Ham being better than you and the naughty fans sitting in your end at a friendly match, and accept that if you werent the "sad kids" at school, you would have supported a proper team.

a team that has nothing to play for but survival??? you have to be drunk son... your whole club is ****ed and you got relegated last year and you are digging me out for supporting a team with nothing to play for!?!?!? ha ha

Stop crying about West Ham being better than you and the naughty fans sitting in your end at a friendly match, and accept that if you werent the "sad kids" at school, you would have supported a proper team.

I suspect that you spending a day posting on a team's message board, a team who your team doesn't even consider as rivals, makes you sadder than every single SUFC fan on here. Much sadder.

Get a life.

sorry, I didnt read the memo.

also, dont forget the last time we played them at UP, and they were lobbing stuff at us from the upper terrace. nice crowd.

Yep was sitting very close to where the stuff was being thrown at times.

What are you even doing here?

I suspect that you spending a day posting on a team's message board, a team who your team doesn't even consider as rivals, makes you sadder than every single SUFC fan on here. Much sadder.

Get a life.

ha ha - its a free board pal

truth hurt?

in all honesty, i like southend - its some of the drippy fans that you have with massive chips on their shoulder that winds me up. The amount of you bitching about West Ham since this fixture was announced is unreal.

ha ha - its a free board pal

truth hurt?

in all honesty, i like southend - its some of the drippy fans that you have with massive chips on their shoulder that winds me up. The amount of you bitching about West Ham since this fixture was announced is unreal.

I am off now - but PLEASE grow some balls and stop moaning about "local team" and using the word Spammer, or hamster.... it just makes you look really sad.

People support who they want for various reasons and banging on about supporting your local team - when you have posters on here from Glasgow, Yorkshire and Grays - just makes you look desperate.

Enjoy your team and i wish you all the best

I am off now - but PLEASE grow some balls and stop moaning about "local team" and using the word Spammer, or hamster.... it just makes you look really sad.

People support who they want for various reasons and banging on about supporting your local team - when you have posters on here from Glasgow, Yorkshire and Grays - just makes you look desperate.

They are from here and move away. Do you suggest people change teams when they move postcode?

They are hardly glory hunters supporting Southend are they?

What a lame attempt at justification.

They are from here and move away. Do you suggest people change teams when they move postcode?

They are hardly glory hunters supporting Southend are they?

What a lame attempt at justification.

and supporting west ham is glory hunting? do me a favour son

So what have West Ham got to play for then ?

We have won two promotions in the last 8 years, a couple of cup finals, a play off final, a play off semi final.

We have had a bad couple of years, but we have realistic chances of still getting promoted in the next few years.

West Ham and half of the premier league have nothing to play for other than attempting to stay in the league.

Supported a proper team eh ? Yeah thats a great attitude and would mean 80 league clubs didnt have support if we all just followed premiership clubs.

And how sad is it to be on one of those "non proper" clubs messageboards. Lol.

Mate you support a team who shapes there stadium like a castle being the drama queens that you are.

Most of your support can barely string a sentance together such is the level of inteligence from your knuckle dragging followers.

Your fans are still stuck in the 80's and think that fila and loads of gold chains and sovereigns are cool and that the good old east end is the place to be while you sit in your dagenham council houses knocking one out to danny dires real football factory .

Fact is we dont expect big things of our club and we know exactly what we are. You sir are a tube and part of a group that beleives that west ham are a massive club and that the height of class is hanging out of some romford scrubber after to treating her to a bargain bucket from chicken spot. So run along back to your own board to discuss who the badly dressed larry flint wannabes are going to sell next before buying the next marco boogers and spunking your club into more debt before moving to the athletics stadium just down the road from spurs.

In short . Wind your neck in **** off to your own board as you have had a lot to say and **** all worth listening to.

(ps) See you in the championship in two season

He forgot me. I'm quite hurt and it was my birthday yesterday too. :(

I cannot believe some tosser who lives in Leigh is giving it about Southend. Give it up mate, how often u go to west ham games or was this your first game. For someone who's trying to take the **** out of sufc u seem to no a lot about yourself. Also how does it feel knowing u dnt support your local team just another one of the London clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back