• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why is Jonny Stokes so quiet.

Cricko

After the Euphoria of his ramblings on here after Game 1 of the season and the diabolical theft of them drawing at their ground, all seems to have gone quiet....So I ask Members of the Zone ...

Where's Johnny.

I would hazzard a guess, under James's desk licking the feet of the fan whose team are so much higher than his...:)

Over to you lot.

More likely to be coz his beloved team has dropped into the lower half of the league. Cue relegation next season!!

Probably been beaten up by some real Orient fans for defecting to another club.

Johnny is in training at MK towers for his legendary "Do a little dance, make a little love, go out tonight" extravaganza dance off where's he up against Michael Ricketts, her out of Eastenders (you know, the fat one), and Wayne Hemmingway IN A DRESS.

I'm even letting him shave his monkey chest and wear fitting shorts for the occasion, for should he not win, the punishment will indeed be terrible....

and the diabolical theft of them drawing at their ground, all seems to have gone quiet....So I ask Members of the Zone ...
QUOTE]

I know the O's were celebrating as though they'd won but surely that game finished in a draw?

I knew you missed me Davros.. i am still here, just a tad busy with things. ;)

J has been at home eating glass, whilst I've been sitting nursing a pint down the boozer waiting for him to turn up.

Back