• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Why Jack Bridge agreed to stay with Southend United

The loyalty shown by Bridge, Ralph and Demi has been incredible and so rare to see nowadays. Top lads who deserved rewarding.

Special mention too for Demi who I feel is so underrated and undervalued by so many fans. 7 years of service, 200+ appearances, never a whiff of a scandal or drama. Loves the club, always wanted to stay and put club over country several times. When he does finally hang up his boots I hope he gets the respect he deserves.

The loyalty shown by Bridge, Ralph and Demi has been incredible and so rare to see nowadays. Top lads who deserved rewarding.

Special mention too for Demi who I feel is so underrated and undervalued by so many fans. 7 years of service, 200+ appearances, never a whiff of a scandal or drama. Loves the club, always wanted to stay and put club over country several times. When he does finally hang up his boots I hope he gets the respect he deserves.
Apart from his reckless discipline🤣

It wasn't that long ago some on here said we should get shot of Demi, he's part of the failure culture and past it.

It wasn't that long ago some on here said we should get shot of Demi, he's part of the failure culture and past it.
Unpopular im sure but i still sort of think that way, and ralph to some extent. Both have won me over a bit of late tho.

All three of them are top, top guys. They all seem to have that connection with our support that endears them, I have to say Jack is absolutely superb with anything to do with the Junior Blues.

Can only agree with this. They (as well as the vast, vast majority of the squad) simply "get" how to interact with fans - especially the youngsters. A direct result of the "no dickheads" recruitment policy.

Long may this continue!

The Management and the way Kev leads the football side must have also had an influence. Players want to play for him and his staff.

Jack is one of the players along with our fantastic management team that will go in folk law for staying with us through all the 💩 the 🤡 created 💙

Back