• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
I have been really impressed with Reeves since his arrival, anyone know why the master tactician that is Paul Sturrock left him on the bench for so long today??

I hope so mate, I really do.

Saying that though, today was not a day for rotations or experimenting. We've falling even further behind any promotion push now

Wednesday is one of if not THE most important game in our history. So I think he was keeping him fresh for Wednesday as when we played Orient away he had a good game on a bad pitch. So on an okay pitch against them he may be able to force a few things.

Protected from Northampton's thugs. He'd have got a knock and been out for Wednesday.

If we were saving him for Wednesday, why did he do such an extensive warm up? Thought he was coming on but Harris came on instead, not that I'm saying Harris shouldn't, but just expected Reeves.

If we were saving him for Wednesday, why did he do such an extensive warm up? Thought he was coming on but Harris came on instead, not that I'm saying Harris shouldn't, but just expected Reeves.

Not an awful lot of contact in the warm ups.

I'm not nearly as sold on him as everyone else seems to be. He's got talent but he's spent much of his time with us running down cul-de-sacs. He's already cost us one goal by doing so. Was awful at Accrington and whilst he looked lively in the other games it's lively in the sense that JCR looked lively as there hasn't been much in terms of end product.

Took his goal superbly the other night though.

Reeves came on with Harris at the same time, Double substitution

Back