• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh Blue

Youth Team
Why not play Harry up front against the cobblers, he will play his son who is about as good as a chocolate fire guard. put a kid up front to run about. if Bilel is played we will end up with 10 men again. oh well im sure blair will prove me wrong and score one of his trade mark goals, not sure what that is, but i still think harry with the old donkey up front then that gives him a chance to change things around.

Cos Harry's not that good? If he had been don't you think he'd have been included in the squad last night? Sturrock's given him a few chances now and he's not exactly grabbed them.

Why not play Harry up front against the cobblers, he will play his son who is about as good as a chocolate fire guard. put a kid up front to run about. if Bilel is played we will end up with 10 men again. oh well im sure blair will prove me wrong and score one of his trade mark goals, not sure what that is, but i still think harry with the old donkey up front then that gives him a chance to change things around.

Think we need more than that.

Harry Crawford offers nothing as a professional footballer. Nothing against him personally, but he looks destined for a career in the Conference South at best. He just hasn't got the qualities required in any aspect of his game.

Give me a break I retired years ago. :dim:

True, you got a really nice clock when you retired.

sun_dial_270.jpg

Harry Crawford offers nothing as a professional footballer. Nothing against him personally, but he looks destined for a career in the Conference South at best. He just hasn't got the qualities required in any aspect of his game.
Agreed, he's another that would benefit from a decent spell out on loan, and not just under Tilson somewhere.

Blairhsni to start for me!

But I do quite like Harry and think he will become a good League player, but the essential thing is that he needs games!
Which he wont get here when Corr, Harris, Blair, Mohsni and Dicko are fit. But to be honest when it is 'operation get out of this league' PS isn't going to risk playing Harry when he has those strikers who have been there and done it and scored goals!
Harry needs a loan, to Luton or a biggish Conference team!

Harry has a bad first touch, doesn't have much that stands out about him, and while you say Blair can't score, I can only remember 1 goal that Harry has scored that looked any good. Blair possesses decent qualities (although not in the finishing department.) If we are going to play a kid I'd rather see Asante who although isn't great looks better than Crawford in my opinion.

Harry has a bad first touch, doesn't have much that stands out about him, and while you say Blair can't score, I can only remember 1 goal that Harry has scored that looked any good. Blair possesses decent qualities (although not in the finishing department.) If we are going to play a kid I'd rather see Asante who although isn't great looks better than Crawford in my opinion.

Personally his only real attribute is his first touch, I think he can link up play quite well, but he doesn't have the ability to finish or find space, and he isn't particularly strong, pacey or big. He definitely needs to go out on loan.

Personally his only real attribute is his first touch, I think he can link up play quite well, but he doesn't have the ability to finish or find space, and he isn't particularly strong, pacey or big. He definitely needs to go out on loan.

I agree! He needs a run of games, and needs a manager to believe in him! Some players need that! Some might say we can't afford to do that for players and that we aren't a play group etc. But sometimes a player needs just a little bit of backing!

I think Crawford will end up in non-league like so many of our youngsters who come through. Only seen him a few times, and they've largely been brief substitute appearances, but Sturrock obviously doesn't think he's that great. Would've been nice to have seen him or Asante on the bench last night, I bet they're bemoaning the new 5 subs rule.

we still put harry in the side then blair, i also advised against getting rid of MK when tilly brush had the hot seat, what would i know

Back