• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue79

Banned
Having studied the debates over the past two days it now appears most on here are now having doubts about whether we can hold onto the likes of Hall and Ferdinand.

Now in September, October and last month I was constantly told with sarcasm that these two would not be going anywhere and that was final.

So with the window days away why are so many now appearing to have a doubted opinion ?

Is it to potentially to avoid a " I told you so" moment?

I haven't noticed many doubts - only that the majority seem to be of the opinion that we should take the money for Kane. And anyway if you want to talk about losing a player you're all looking in the wrong position!!!:winking:

How am I attention seeking? What I've stated is factual and what I said would be the reaction weeks ago is how its panned out so It didn't take long.

Muse - Everone was adament certain players were staying end of. Why the slight changing of heart at THIS point?

Why aren't the same people who couldn't see these players leaving months ago not appearing too confident now?

Grow up and stop attention seeking.
Exactly, I'm not aware there's been a great deal of assurance that they were going nowhere so I don't think there'd be a great deal of "I told you so!" unless you're small minded enough to want to constantly keep scoring points of other people on an internet forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back