• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

widdrington

william hill

Youth Team
Does anybody know why widdrington went to the directors box during the second half of saturdays game. He seemed to be talking to Ron Martin, but we were in the west stand, and couldn't actually see who he was talking too. seemed to be there for a good few minutes.

Does anybody know why widdrington went to the directors box during the second half of saturdays game. He seemed to be talking to Ron Martin, but we were in the west stand, and couldn't actually see who he was talking too. seemed to be there for a good few minutes.

You get a different view of the game from the Directors box - managers and coaches often pop in there during a game. The person he was talking to could have been anyone - talking about anything from passing comment on the game to trading views on who is likely to win the 'Young, Dumb and living off Mum' final next week. Not really newsworthy I wouldnt think.

only asked cos we saw him go up there, was only for a few minutes and never took actually took a seat.

I think he was saying ''Hey Ron, this Sturrock chap's not very good today. You see, I wouldn't keep playing his toothless, hold the ball up, son. I would have played Moshni, Hall and Simpson, as they just might be our best players along with Morris. Just bear it in mind, if we hit the bottom of the league, cheers Ron.''

He was asking for the name of a good cleaner as his flat's a mess and he just doesn't get the time to get the Dyson out much.

i sit in the directors box no he wasnt talking to ron but instead the club doctor

Back