• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WIGGY - The Truth at Last!

Shrimp in a Kilt

Finally, after intensive investigation and hours of late night research, I can reveal the truth about wiggy:

And it is all HERE

The most significant finding is this:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Wiggys, as the most intelligent beings in existence, are composed entirely of fluff and therefore are completely Enlightened.

If only we had known, we could have treated wiggy with the respect that belongs by right only to those who are Completely Enlightened (and perfectly Fluffy).

Can you ever forgive our cruel taunts and our blinkered refusal to acknowledge your infallibility, wiggy?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 19 2006,08:37)]Brilliant, not! What a waste of time.
What's wrong, Wiggy?

I detect a lack of a sense of humour somewhere....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 19 2006,08:37)]Brilliant, not! What a waste of time.
What's that well trotted out line? Oh yes, if you don't like it don't read it!

Sense of humour bypass alert methinks.

tounge.gif

Would have took it on the chin if it was clever or funny, even time of the month but it just seems the author has an infactuation for me!

SIAK and Wiggy, sitting in a tree.

K, I , double S, I, N, G!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 19 2006,10:53)]Would have took it on the chin if it was clever or funny, even time of the month but it just seems the author has an infactuation for me!
Infactutation?

Is that like infatuation but based in reality?

Like wiggy and shorty Flahavan (let in three yesterday)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Feb. 19 2006,10:53)]Would have took it on the chin if it was clever or funny, even time of the month but it just seems the author has an infactuation for me!
Like I took your clever and funny play on "South Bank Hank" last week? Because, as I said at the time, it really was high-level humour...

But enough of such things... what is infactuation?

[b said:
And I would love to land one on your chin!

blues.gif

[b said:
Just stumbled across that site by accident, Wiggy - I thought it was your home page? But as a Completely Enlightened Being, I'm sure you knew that.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Feb. 19 2006,10:56)]SIAK and Wiggy, sitting in a tree.

K, I , double S, I, N, G!

laugh.gif
Oooohhh! I've come over all faint..
wow.gif

Though as a Perfectly Fluffy Being, Wiggy comes close to fulfilling my Fuzzy Sweater fetish...

Strictly Broadminded over 18's ONLY

.....And if that doesn't make everyone click the link, I'm Bart!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I was very interested to see on that site all the different words for "wiggy" in different languages, for example.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mohawk
The Mohawk name for a Wiggy is A ro se a

Did they mean to leave that letter "o" in there, or is that a typo.....?

rock.gif

This site is starting to make Shrimpersnet look mature!

And what's that analogy about one rotten apple?

Bugger off to Shrimpersnet then and let the rest of us concentrate on being grown-up again.

PLAYGROUNDZONE, where no one is allowed an opinion!

Back