• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy's ratings, last night.....

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Collis 6 nothing to do, kicking wayward 1st half
Barratt 7 got stuck in and got forward
Clark 9 brilliant, quality player if he can cut out the odd mistake
Hunt 3 oh dear, not up to the job, got slaughtered 1st half, one of 2 weak links
Gower 6 poor 1st half and got involved in aggro, improved 2nd half and got more forward
Bailey 7 love his whole hearted approach and broke things up
Maher 7 held on to the ball well and found his teamates
Macca 7 similar to Bailey, strange he got taken off
Richards 5 looked all at sea 1st half and donkeyed it a couple of times when a simple pass would have done
Clarke 8 class act and puts the ball away well, shame he aint got a decent partner
Harrold 3 same as Hunt, complete weak link, can't jump, no movement, weak as a kitten and we only started playing when he went off, enough is enough Tilly he aint a good target man and he aint a good footballer
Leicester bloke 6 at least he plays it around for others
Black 6 added width when we needed it

Bristol Rovers are probably the worst team i have seen so far, apart from the penalty, Collis never had a shot to save and if we had of started the game playing football instead of hoofing it to Mr. non effective from the beggining then i think we would have won comfortably!

love%20shack%20copy.jpg

Bailey 7 love his whole hearted approach...

Don't care how tall they are if they have ability. Zoltan is 6ft 10 and Bailey is ginger, couldn't care less but they both look poorer than Sodje/Prior, Smith and dare i say it an up for it Gutts. I genuinely think Tilson is a very poor judge of a player and got extremely lucky with Eastwood!

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?p=458382&highlight=bailey#post458382

So... wrong again then Wiggy?

:hilarious:

So, the defence restricts Brizzle to just 3 shots all game and yet 2 of them get a 3 and a 5, are they your new targets Wiggy, now that you accept that Bailey is rather better than you 1st thought

:hilarious:[/QUOT
Job for you to ever get one wrong sitting at home in your armchair, try getting to the odd match, then you can form an opinion right or wrong. For the record as well Collis is a very poor communicator with his defence, heard louder church mice!

So, the defence restricts Brizzle to just 3 shots all game and yet 2 of them get a 3 and a 5, are they your new targets Wiggy, now that you accept that Bailey is rather better than you 1st thought

Shows how well Clarke and Barrett done then doesn't it, as well as how bad Bristol were!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy
Bailey 7 love his whole hearted approach...

Quote:
Bailey? He couldn't pass water!

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showt...y#post46590 7

Quote:
Don't care how tall they are if they have ability. Zoltan is 6ft 10 and Bailey is ginger, couldn't care less but they both look poorer than Sodje/Prior, Smith and dare i say it an up for it Gutts. I genuinely think Tilson is a very poor judge of a player and got extremely lucky with Eastwood!

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showt...y#post45838 2

Wiggy in talking bollocks shocker, never !

Shows how well Clarke and Barrett done then doesn't it, as well as how bad Bristol were!

According to the Official website, we drew 1-1 yet Bristol didn't have an attempt on goal that was on target.

So someone's got to be to blame, surely?!
;)

Fair play to Wiggy - She does talk bollocks but covers some miles...

Do ANY of you actually go to see Southend United? Seems to me most of you have got computer chair sores, get out there, get a bit of fresh air and then you can all have a valid opinion on the game rather than Eastenders!

Back