• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 6 nothing to do, kicking unusually a bit wayward, one high ball claim, static for corners
Hammel 6 assist for goal and generally ok
Barrett 7 lost a few heading duals but strong in the tackle
Clarke 7 same as Barrett and much better than last week
Hunt 7 continued his rich vein of form
Francis 6 done some good and some bad, not really his position
Macca 5 poor form at the moment and passing needs to go to the player and not behind him
Bailey 7 back to something like his battling best and good goal
Gower 6 definately our best provider but delivery was poor
Macdonald- not on long enough
Harrold 7 much much better, good hold up and lay offs and better in the air, unfairly dismissed by a ref that should be dimissed to Southchurch park
Black 8 thought he was a different player in a central role, lively, good movement and like to see him with Hoops
Scannell 6 nice promising run and cross as soon as he got on

Bloody hell , I pretty much agree with all of that Wiggles !

I would have given Daryl an 8 tho (!)- he did everything he had to pretty much OK and came out for high balls when appropriate

Glad to see you picked out another top performance by Lewis and noted Macca's wayward passing

Flavs 6 nothing to do, kicking unusually a bit wayward, one high ball claim, static for corners
Went down slowly like a small sack of spuds for the goal, whereas a larger sack of spuds might have saved it & if Collis had kicked like that you'd have given him a 3 just for that. :fart: Was expecting an 8 or 9 for him simply turning up.

In a worrying trend though I do agree about Black. In difficult circumstances I thought he played very well today.

Hammel 6 assist for goal and generally ok
Barrett 7 lost a few heading duals but strong in the tackle
Clarke 7 same as Barrett and much better than last week
Hunt 7 continued his rich vein of form
Francis 6 done some good and some bad, not really his position
Macca 5 poor form at the moment and passing needs to go to the player and not behind him
Bailey 7 back to something like his battling best and good goal
Gower 6 definately our best provider but delivery was poor
Macdonald- not on long enough
Harrold 7 much much better, good hold up and lay offs and better in the air, unfairly dismissed by a ref that should be dimissed to Southchurch park
Black 8 thought he was a different player in a central role, lively, good movement and like to see him with Hoops
Scannell 6 nice promising run and cross as soon as he got on

Unusually?:confused:
Pretty much spot on there wiggy, well said.

Sorry Black was rubbish, has no clue about what to do when he gets near the box. Yes he was playin in an unfamilar role but he has been poor all season, lazy and cant cross or shoot. Francis ditto, very poor delivery.

Thought Black was over rated, not better than a 7 at best. Wasted a few decent chances but much better than recent appearances. Flavs, curiously, I thought under rated, I'd have given him 7 also. Comfortable and in control, let down by defence on goal. Best player, surprisingly Harrold.

Went down slowly like a small sack of spuds for the goal
was a rubbish goal to conced but i think daryll was expecting owusu to kick the ball properly and was on back foot etc..
i did initially wonder why he didnt get to it.. but not his fault ;)

Sorry Black was rubbish, has no clue about what to do when he gets near the box. Yes he was playin in an unfamilar role but he has been poor all season, lazy and cant cross or shoot. Francis ditto, very poor delivery.

Tommy Black was absolute cack in my opinion. Didnt get a shot in, didnt really beat anyone, and didnt retain the ball. I would rather have seen one of thr youth team upfront to be honest.

Agree with everything else you say, Flavs did ok but that kick was woeful!

Black however was awful I cant see how you thought he had a good game.

Had a couple of decent runs but lost the ball constantly and was totally ineffective, hardly surprisingly being out of position.

Thought Harrold was really good today, especially first half. Won almost ever header, controlled the ball and held it up superbly.

Best game I've seen from Harrold since he came on against Norwich. That's not saying much, but fair play to him.

I think Harrold deserved an 8 today, but ratings are pretty much spot on.

Harrold's and Black's best games for the club IMHO.

If that's what happens to Matt when we send him for talks with League 2 clubs then we should send him to every one of them for the rest of this month. He won headers, he was involved in nice link up, he had a couple of attempts. Everything you want from him. Was it the talks away? Was it the fact he was against his old team? Or was it the bloody nose!? Whatever it was, that was the Harrold we need to see.

Black was far better in that role than he's been on the right. As my Uncle said, it was probably as he had less responsibility. No tracking back etc.

Bloody hell , I pretty much agree with all of that Wiggles !

I would have given Daryl an 8 tho (!)- he did everything he had to pretty much OK and came out for high balls when appropriate

Glad to see you picked out another top performance by Lewis and noted Macca's wayward passing
I would of given him a 5. Very poor kicking and didn't do anything that Collis wouldn't have. And the disallowed goal just showed why I'd rather Collis was in there, looped over flavs and into the corner by the looks of it.

I would of given him a 5. Very poor kicking and didn't do anything that Collis wouldn't have. And the disallowed goal just showed why I'd rather Collis was in there, looped over flavs and into the corner by the looks of it.

Not the first time we've seen Darryl backpedal like that and I'm sure won't be the last.

I'm quite disappointed in Tilly for keeping him in over Collis. That's a right kick in the balls for Collis as he's done nothing wrong and Darryl did no better than him whatsoever against Dagenham.

Not the first time we've seen Darryl backpedal like that and I'm sure won't be the last.

I'm quite disappointed in Tilly for keeping him in over Collis. That's a right kick in the balls for Collis as he's done nothing wrong and Darryl did no better than him whatsoever against Dagenham.

Collis aint done a lot right either, don't forget Flavs needs a few games to get back the sharpness, still looks much more aware than Collis did and well done Tilly for installing the quality keeper back between the sticks!

Back