• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy's rating's

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Mildy 8 excellent from start to finish, good in the air, good blocks, kept us in it
Francis 6 usual quality and a bit of dreaming
Grant 6 done ok in an unfamiliar position
Friend 6 ok but have had better left backs, looks all at sea sometimes
Barrett 7 usual solid display
Christophe 6 useful blocker but doesn't create
Macca 3 bottles it, goes backwards and sideways and OBL could shoot better, time for a rest
Moose 6 quiet for his ability
Douggie 7 some excellent lay offs and touches
Barney 8 two more goals and working hard
Sawyer 9 mom, only on for 20 mins but showed what he adds with class and drive, opposite to Macca, what is the matter with Tilson?
Laurent 8 they couldn't handle him first half, big asset when on song.

Mildy 8 excellent from start to finish, good in the air, good blocks, kept us in it
Macca 3 bottles it, goes backwards and sideways and OBL could shoot better, time for a rest
Sawyer 9 mom, only on for 20 mins but showed what he adds with class and drive, opposite to Macca, what is the matter with Tilson?

Pretty much agree with those ratings. Bit harsh on Macca, he did set up the second, but his passing and shooting was woeful. 6 for Macca. Francis and Christophe both had shockers today, and get 5 each.

My rating of Wiggy is one, a complete one kerr!

Most of the ratings are about right, apart from Macca!

Mildy 8 excellent from start to finish, good in the air, good blocks, kept us in itQUOTE]

Who are you and what have you done with Wiggy ??

Seriously tho, agree with a lot of what you have said.....

There is no doubt about it now, sawyer has to start agaisnt carlise, he was different class when he came on, changed the game completly. he was in the box more times in 20mins as macca was in full game.

Difficult to disagree with your ratings there Wiggy. Macca was poor today and Sawyer shone when he came on - definately feel the side would benefit from swapping these two ASAP. I would probably mark Moose as a 7 but as I say, agree with virtually all you have written here.

I agree with those ratings. Laurent was up to his usual tricks and was a real handful. Freedman gave 100% and a nice piece of skill and intelligence to set up Barnard's first and maybe he should have earned a penalty.

*** me sideways! With Hallowe'en approaching, are we on a witch hunt or what? Absolute bollocks Wiggy as you well know. Yes, Macca had two distance shots that were a tad (!) off target (I don't think he expected the one with his left to come to him so he snapped at it), but come on, when was the last time someone got a cross like that in from the touchline? He also had that little c*** of an oppo captain winding him up - how he never got booked for dissent I don't know. 3 is a complete joke and you know it. Wasn't happy seeing him go straight down the tunnel at the end though - maybe you are getting to him with your constant criticisms.

Didn't mean he had to be off the pitch so quick though did it? I had a feeling he took another knock on his ankle and wanted to get it looked at hence the quick exit.

Oddly enough I wasn't actually being serious as to that being the reason he went straight down the tunnel.

*** me sideways! With Hallowe'en approaching, are we on a witch hunt or what? Absolute bollocks Wiggy as you well know. Yes, Macca had two distance shots that were a tad (!) off target (I don't think he expected the one with his left to come to him so he snapped at it), but come on, when was the last time someone got a cross like that in from the touchline? He also had that little c*** of an oppo captain winding him up - how he never got booked for dissent I don't know. 3 is a complete joke and you know it. Wasn't happy seeing him go straight down the tunnel at the end though - maybe you are getting to him with your constant criticisms.

OBL don't rise to the bait.
What Wiggy knows about football you could comfortably fit on the back of half a postage stamp.
Did not go yesterday as working but a good win against a high flying team. Apparently this was acheived in spite of Macca being useless apart from setting up goal number 2 while golden boy kicks his heels. Funny how Tilly who spent his career in midfield won't play him and apparently Coventry and Wycombe managers felt the same. But what do they know.

Franck Moussa. Last week against Southampton.
Franck Moussa. Against Leeds, that Anthony Grant spooned over the bar.

As for the second point, of course he's going to have opposition wind him up... He's renowned for being a hot head and make no mistake, teams will come here looking to press his buttons.

I was impressed with McCormack in the first half, if he continued that performance he would've recieved a 7 for me, but after his assist he was absolutely anonymous, as were most of the midfield mind, and he definitely shirked a few challenges being careful not to pick up a booking.

Back