• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will Atkinson

Very best of luck to Will. Always tried hard for our club. When he first played during his second spell with us I thought he was well off the pace. I thought what is the point of signing him. But as he played more games, he got much better and much fitter. He still has at least one good season left in him. I hope someone gives him a chance. I don't know him personally, but meant to be a really nice likeable guy as well.

Another year he probably would have got another contract, but as he says, the Management team want to go in a different direction. Based on the last 3 or 4 seasons, I have to agree with that.

Good luck to Will - he will always be welcomed back at the Hall.

sorry Will the club is moving forward and looking to the future, Wish you well and hope you find another club as im sure you will . Thanks for your time and effort for SUFC .

He wasn’t playing well from the final 10 games, but before Dagenham game, he was playing well.

I would have retained him as well but I defer to the football department on that. One thing to take from this is that any rumours surrounding late or non-payment of wages must be unfounded if players are hoping to return?

Wish him all the best, he clearly has a soft spot for our club, he always gave his all unlike many others over the last few years, and played a big part in keeping us in this league.

Great respect for the effort Will has always put in when wearing the shirt, but there comes a time when the curtain comes down at a club for all players and I think the right decision has been made. we need goals from midfield and we don't have that at the moment.

Thanks once more for all your efforts Will, welcome back any time, sign up for SUEPA!

Another great servant to the club not happy about not getting a further year's contract.Anyone who saw the play off finals highlights yesterday will appreciate why.I just hope any new recruits coming in will be younger,fitter (unlikely) and better.

Back