• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Will Ferrell is a comic genius. This is fact not opinion. Here are some of his best film quoutes. feel free to add to it....

Blades of Glory; WF plays Chazz Michael Michaels
Chazz: Night is a very dark time for me
Jimmy: It's dark for everyone, idiot!
Chazz: Not for people who live in Alaska. Or people with night-vision goggles

Anchorman; WF plays Ron Burgandy
Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Anchorman;

Ron Burgundy (looking in mirror): Mmmmm... I look good. I mean really good. Hey everyone... come and see how good I look.

Talledega Nights; Wf plays Ricky Bobby
Ricky Bobby: I've sent in my application to the Real World. So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out.

Blades Of Glory
Jimmy: they're laughing at us...
Chazz: the laughed at Louie Armsrong when he said he wanted to go to the moon. Now he's up there. Laughing at them

Old School; WF plays Frank
(frank is running down the middle of the street naked, when Frank's wife pulls up alonside him with 3 of her friends in the car)
Marrisa: Frank! What the hell are you doing
Frank: Oh hey honey, we're...we're going streaking! We're going up through the quad and into the gymnasium
Marissa:who is?
Frank: Th...W...There's more coming.
Marissa: Frank get in the car
Frank:But...everybodys doing it
Marissa:Frank now!!
Frank: OK
(Frank climbs in the car arse first)
Frank: Hey ladies
Lara: Hey Frank, little chilly out tonight huh?
Marissa: Guys please...
Frank: Hey honey do you think KFC is still open?

Old School
;
Mitch: I've had a hell of a day and even worse week. And all I want to do is get some ****ing sleep.
Beanie: Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "****, ****, bitch."
Frank: ****. Balls.
Beanie: I'm just trying to make a point, Frank. You don't have to celebrate it

Anchorman;
They named it San Diego...Which of course in German means a whales vagina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therapist: Frank, this is a safe place. A place where we can feel free sharing our feelings. Think of my office as a nest in a tree of trust and understanding. We can say anything here.
Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ron Burgundy: 1001, 1002, 1003.
Veronica Corningstone: Uh, Mr. Burgundy? Helen said that you needed to see me.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, Miss Corningstone. I wasn't expecting company. Just doing my workout. Tuesday's arms and back.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, you asked me to come by, sir.
Ron Burgundy: Oh, did I?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes.
Ron Burgundy: Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

One-non Will Ferrell scene, but definitely the one that makes me laugh the most

Veronica Corningstone: ...and that can be very distracting. Okay, so when we get to the pet shop...
Brick Tamland: [while coughing] Cough. Look over here.
[spoken]
Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
Brick Tamland: That's it.
Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
Brick Tamland: No. Yes. He did.
Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
Ian: No, Brick.
Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
[runs off, there is a sound of crashing off screen]
Brick Tamland: It's all right. I'm all right.

Another scene is anhcorman i love is towards the begining when the characters are being introduced:

I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call me mentally ********.

Anchorman;

Veronica Corningstone: I told you that I wanted to be an anchor...
Ron Burgandy: I thought you were kidding. I thought it was a joke. I even wrote it down in my diary - Veronica had a very funny joke today. I laughed about it later that nigh

There are so many in step brothers

Brennan Huff: Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that mother****er!

Brennan Huff: Mom, I honestly thought I was going to be raped for a second. He had the craziest look in his eyes, and at one point he said "let's get it on."

Brennan Huff: I'm not gonna call him Dad.
Nancy Huff: Brennan, you're 39 years old. I wouldn't expect you to call him Dad.
Brennan Huff: Well I'm not going to, *ever*! Even if there's a fire!

From Step Brothers:

Brennan Huff: This house is a ****ing prison!
Dale Doback: On Planet ********!
Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel Dicks!

Dale Doback: Why are you so sweaty?
Brennan Huff: I was watching Cops.

Back