• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Derby Westham and Sheff U have all become manager less in just a few hours,more than likely many more clubs will follow suit.

Almost certain Phil will be targeted but by whom,He would be mad to refuse any offers from a big league 1 or championship club..Phil and Derby have a certain ring to it.

Derby Westham and Sheff U have all become manager less in just a few hours,more than likely many more clubs will follow suit.

Almost certain Phil will be targeted but by whom,He would be mad to refuse any offers from a big league 1 or championship club..Phil and Derby have a certain ring to it.

Doubt anyone higher than League 1 would look at him at he moment, Sheffield United maybe!

Ancelotti has just been sacked, i bet Rons on the phone already!!

Sheffield United and Derby possibly, West Ham no way, as I've said on a previous thread, although Brown has had a good season, a league 2 play off win isn't enough to get prem sides clambering for him.

Sheffield utd could well come in for him. Can't see Derby being interested as really didn't work out for him there last time

Why would anyone want him? The football oracle said he was crap a few months ago :winking:

Can't we have a few days rest before we have this sort of dance. I'm still smiling from the bus parade.

Can't see Sheffield United or any Championship side wanting him just yet. Promotion through play-offs by the skin of our teeth after 3 years and on a relatively big budget, not like he's worked a miracle here or anything like that. He had a pretty disastrous spell at Preston which will put off some clubs of the stature of Sheffield United.

I think PB will go as soon as a decent offer comes in at a higher level. I wouldn't worry about this - we have a good backroom staff and a chairman with a good record of appointing.

Not sure about Sheffield United but Bilic will almost certainly be installed at West Ham. Doubt Derby would have him back after last time. Personally I think he'll still be here next season.

Back