• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Will Saturday hurt?

I tell you what hurts the most is poxy Brentford in the premiership
used to be our local derby with a club of similar size ....

Ivan Toney played against us for Posh ..

I still have not heard back from Wealdstone about hospitality packages ...I guess they have not topped up the mobile phone

From BBC just now:

"FT: Brentford 2-0 Arsenal
Thomas Frank turns to the crowd and fist pumps. He congratulates his players while the fans sing 'Hey Jude' in unison.
It's been a special, special night for them.

Last time I saw us play Brentford we stuffed them. "

Am a tad jealous. But well played Bees

Don't know about anyone else but this Saturday is hurting as well! Oh well, roll on next Saturday.

Stat from the Brentford game last night.

Their gap in the top flight of 74 years was the longest. With them promoted back the longest is now Southend. 31 years I think?

Stat from the Brentford game last night.

Their gap in the top flight of 74 years was the longest. With them promoted back the longest is now Southend. 31 years I think?
Er,.............when have we ever been in the top flight?

From BBC just now:

"FT: Brentford 2-0 Arsenal
Thomas Frank turns to the crowd and fist pumps. He congratulates his players while the fans sing 'Hey Jude' in unison.
It's been a special, special night for them.

Last time I saw us play Brentford we stuffed them. "

Am a tad jealous. But well played Bees
Yes, indeed. I note that their nice new stadium has a capacity of 17,000......now that's more sensible than certain other plans I could mention.

Feeling slightly better now our six toed sheep bothering neighbours are a goal down :COLU:

Back