• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be buying the new home kit

• Yes

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 177 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As well as polo shirts and training tops also tend to buy three quarter length shorts as well. As I said don;t normally buy the kit top and at this price not tempted to consider. Still think a little harsh to bash Nike for their products but their prices yes.

Epic fail by the club here. There is no design to it and it looks cheap and nasty. The price is also scandalous! Looks like there will be a big drop in the number of shirts sold based on this poll indication.

Another example of the club taking the pee out of the fans again. Is RM trying hard to upset as many fans as possible by trying to rip them off even more?

No chance of me buying one. I'll get more wear out of my Wembley rip-off shirt!!

......Won't be buying a season or a shirt till the idot in charge gets lost!

Same here, and the new shirt looks very much like a training shirt anyway, without the training shirt price tag.

I wouldn't count on that actually. Nike benchwear prices have gone through the roof this year!

Does anyone know why we stick with Nike? If we have an agreement with them, when does it run out?

Seems like their range is getting worse every year.

Anzhi Makhachkala have the same style too. What a shame we couldn't have had Charlton's kit this year, the white trim makes it look 100x better!

Attachments

• anzhi1.jpg
    anzhi1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20130618-155229.jpg
    20130618-155229.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
When we went for spots people moaned that it wasn't plain. Now it's plain people moan that it is boring.

I will now. With Corr on the back !!! Who really cares about the kit. I'd have them playing in skins if it meant we won the league !

The club have picked the cheapest shirt they can buy from Nike, and are retailing it more than any other Southend shirt in history in the shop.

Outrageous.

No.

The club have picked the cheapest shirt they can buy from Nike, and are retailing it more than any other Southend shirt in history in the shop.

Outrageous.

No.

It was the only option we've not had before in the range in the colour that we wanted and the club have no control over the price.

I liked the kit and now BBBC is staying I'll be buying it with CORR on the back. :smile:

I suspect that the simple addition of the Essex Seaxes like our inbred friends up the A12 have added to their shirts might have been an opinion-changer. I'd have certainly bought one; Pride of Essex and all that.

Ill just colour in the White V on season before lasts shirt, will be the same then won't it?

Back