• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be buying the new home kit

• Yes

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • No

Votes: 177 82.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect that the simple addition of the Essex Seaxes like our inbred friends up the A12 have added to their shirts might have been an opinion-changer. I'd have certainly bought one; Pride of Essex and all that.

Yep, nice touch I thought :winking: Dunno what that going down arrow is doing on the neck though:'(
£46 for a footie shirt is taking the proverbial. I think ours is still going to be £40.

I'l buy one. I'm fortunate enough to not have to penny-pinch at the moment and can't see how NOT buying a shirt will help the club?!?!?

No, but whatever the shirt had been like, I think I'd have been unlikely to buy it.

Will spend the money on other toot from the club shop!

I'l buy one. I'm fortunate enough to not have to penny-pinch at the moment and can't see how NOT buying a shirt will help the club?!?!?

Its not about helping or not helping the club, they should have provided something that people want to buy. Not everyone will like every shirt but I cant believe that someone thought a plain blue shirt with no design would interest anyone.

Very poor design, even taking into account people's tastes.

I won't be buying it, it's even more dull and boring than the one we had in our championship season. At least that had a white collar and cuffs!

For a club with no money I honestly cannot understand why more thought wasn't put into this years kit. An attractive kit at a lower price than previous years could have really generated some revenue for the club, so to get a very plain kit at a stupidly high price makes absolutely no sense.

I don't actually hate the kit, and think if it was worn with white shorts and socks instead of blue shots it would actually look quite smart, but it's certainly not one I will be clamouring to add to my collection (unless we get to Wembley and it becomes a collectors item!).

Back