• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

Will you be going to the Hall for the Scunthorpe game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will probably attend the Scunny game and if satisfied that everyone is adhering to the rules will return.But if people are not wont go its not worth the agro,frankly the draw will be knowing that the embargo is lifted and we can play the likes of Akinola and Hart

Most definitely although unfortunately my son won’t be able to sit with us as he normally does.
I have a really heavy work schedule coming up between next week and through January/Feb (I shall be part of the NHS giving this vaccine) so if I can’t make it I shall allow my son my ticket as he part of our “bubble”.

Should be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to the actual football

Nope, I'd love to but living in a tier 3 area I'm not allowed to travel.

Does anyone know if iFollow will still be available for people that can't attend?
I believe that season ticket holders will still be able to access iFollow. Extract from the email below

1607000126831.png

I'm reading from that that i could go to the games, and then watch at home as well.

Cant wait! After 9 months of working at home, just being outside is a lovely feeling. Outside at the hall, watching my team, will be brilliant. At this point i dont care how s**t we are! It will be far safer socially distanced in the ground than it is in a supermarket!

My dad cant wait either- even though he is in a high priority group for the vaccine. His view is has been existing, not living, and he wants a small slice of his life back.

There is talks about putting Basildon into tier 3 due Increases in covid rates.Is will certainly upset arrangements for all Basildon based supporters

Will try and get the batch of tickets over the phone on Monday.
Imagine it will be a long wait.

Cant get too the phone now on Monday or too Roots Hall.
Think its a bit out of order that a supporter with 30 years as a season ticket and a regular on Blues On Tour i cant get one.
If a person with a season ticket for only a year can.
So basically Monday evening will check presume they will all have gone so i am Fuc**
Really this club does pee me off. I wonder why i bother.
Sent a email to this Jordan at the club about my situation yesterday but no response.

Cant get too the phone now on Monday or too Roots Hall.
Think its a bit out of order that a supporter with 30 years as a season ticket and a regular on Blues On Tour i cant get one.
If a person with a season ticket for only a year can.
So basically Monday evening will check presume they will all have gone so i am Fuc**
Really this club does pee me off. I wonder why i bother.
Sent a email to this Jordan at the club about my situation yesterday but no response.
There are only 200 tickets available, There is no ‘fair’ way to distribute those tickets to everyone that wants them. That’s not the clubs fault.

It will be interesting to see what happens if there’s tickets left, once this season and last seasons season card holders have taken their allocation. I’ve not had a season ticket for a few years but go to nearly all home games and some away. I’d love to go but would fully understand if priority goes to people who’ve forked out in advance. It shouldn’t turn into a superfan competition. Hopefully those that do go will get behind the team.

So Uncle Ron still has to get approval from the SAG next week before we can get the tickets.....FFS!

Just another indication how badly the club is run by RM.
Perhaps it was too much to expect three tickets in the post having shelled out for a season ticket!

For anyone who has not seen this evening's e-mail to season ticket holders:

Dear Blues supporter,

Following discussions with the local Safety Advisory Group, tickets for Southend United upcoming games will not go on sale until all relevant checks have been completed by the SAG group mainly in relation to the procedures around the COVID protocols – which have been affected by the announcement last week.

We expect the stadium compliance and approval to be concluded by the middle of next week (w/c 7th December) in readiness for ticket sales for the Scunthorpe United game on the 12th December.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you to Roots Hall in a safe manner.

More information on fans returning can be found here.

Reactions: RHB
Back