• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Will you be in the North Bank?

What game/s will you be joining TBV in the North Bank for?

• Total voters

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So with the news today, that the North Bank will be open to Southend fans once again, for the Yeovil & Stockport games. Will you be joining The Blue Voice and help to create a fantastic atmosphere, that could keep our lads in League One?

Season Card holders will be able to transfer easily and FREE OF CHARGE. (More details soon)

We will have Blocks Y, Z, AA & BB open. Which is the yellow section and takes us just to the right of the NB goal. Approx 1,000 tickets will be available and we need to shift as many as possible.

Go on. It's only 2 games and could make all the difference.

Join us for a party and let's bring back the old North Bank Roar.

TGC will be there, looking forward to it already. Smiffish, what section will you be gracing? Am i correct in assuming back row of BB?

South Bank Hank will stay in the South Bank but he wishes our North Bank friends well. Looking forward to seeing what a difference it makes. Good luck with it guys.

I headed for the East Stand when the North Bank was still open, so no I wont be returning.

Glad its opening again though!

I'd like to move from the family stand, however my one concern if that if everyone's standing my 9 year-old son isn't going to see a thing.

how are we going to make sure everyone is together say we only get 400 people doing it if we al spread over the area kind of defeats the point

how are we going to make sure everyone is together say we only get 400 people doing it if we al spread over the area kind of defeats the point

I think the idea is that you all group together. That will be easy as the only people that will get tickets for the North Bank will be the people that want to sing.

I prefer to get a good view of the action, and whereas I enjoy the atmosphere, don't think watching the game should be sacrificed for it.

Best of luck to people who do end up in the North, though, I dare say it'll make the world of difference.

Good luck guys.

I'll be over in the East Reds hurling abuse at the lino, ref and opposing managers.

Currently sit in C block of the East stand just below the away directors on the half way line, excellent view so won't be moving across. Good to see it open though and i'll cheer just as loud as i always have.

Back