• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you get a Season Ticket?

Will you buy a season ticket

• Yes

Votes: 107 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 30.6%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 58 24.0%
  • Bart

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
£115-£172.50

if the season ticket is priced between that amount then yes I will purchase it. Works out between 5-7.50a game over the course of the season. Which is fair for non league season ticket in advance.

Still got the flaming hump about dropping into this cack league, cannot believe Martin let it all slide.

Fully respect other posters decisions to back the club, great outlook to have and it will be you guys that give us that chance of buying a striker no doubt. Or a couple of midfielders that perhaps we can slot in upfront.

I've had to edit this post, as i started ranting about Martin again. Ffs. We need committed players with a couple of good strikers. Lets see. I've been paying top dollar on the gate for the last 10yrs, seaso before that.

I suppose it would be fun to smack Torquay and Notts County if they are still around. But most of the season will be no atmosphere and low on quality.
Give me a reason to go and watch, Mr Martin.
You support Southend.

Maybe awaiting some input from the new ceo? in which case we will have to wait till mid June.

£115-£172.50

if the season ticket is priced between that amount then yes I will purchase it. Works out between 5-7.50a game over the course of the season. Which is fair for non league season ticket in advance.

Mate we are in 2021 not 1990, most clubs charge 20 pounds match day non league. Basildon Utd would be a tenner !!!

£299 (Adult) would represent decent value (£13.60 per game) and provide a reasonable warchest in my opinion.

Grimsby are indicating they will offer 20%discount for existing season ticket holders as well as a discount for front line workers.

Yes I’ll be renewing along with the old man. We started more than a decade ago as we had a local team to follow and we still do and it’s a drug you just can’t give up. Maybe price dependant but very unlikely we won’t.

I will be interested to see what attendances are like next season, not just seaso’s but overall in general. I know relegation but people haven’t been able to see live football for so long will they drop that much?

Half season tickets COULD sell well if we're in a good place come Christmas. It's really the unknown right now.

I can't see us selling no more than 2k season tickets.
Agree with this - another poor start and no chance. Chuck in free reserve games though and I'd be tempted.

Our nearest neighbours in this league are probably Daggers - a full price season ticket in their main stand is £390. Cheaper options are available on the terrace (£335)

Barnet were pricing theirs at £199 for a 17-game truncated season which they say is 50% of the normal price. (£22 to pay on the day there!)

I'll be surprised if ours are less than £350 - possibly with a decent discount for existing season ticket holders and others who purchase early.

I guess we're waiting for Tom Lawrence to pick up the reigns, but I understand the Shrimpers Trust have already been approached for their views.

Well if that’s the case and what your telling me is gospel it will be a no from me.
Bowers and Pitsea 12 pounds so I think anything under 20 pounds will be a surprise.
Maybe Ron will do a bargain bucket price to entice fans but then he is robbing the much needed coffers, end of the day I am not expecting immediate promotion, but if you want it next season you may have to pay the price

Back