• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you get a Season Ticket?

Will you buy a season ticket

• Yes

Votes: 107 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 30.6%
  • Depends on the price

Votes: 58 24.0%
  • Bart

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
No way

Has anyone noticed, the first time this was asked about 3 weeks ago I believe around 65% replied yes, today we are down to 45%

Will it be down to 25% by the time they eventually go on sale?

Away games only for me next season, I can't justify giving money to someone who treats me as a mushroom and takes no blame for the disgraceful mess my club is in.

Last edited:
No. Again this year, I just can't afford it. Flat rent has shot up for many of us, with incomings remaining the same for years. Everything else is going up as well. Also, we will all be hit eventually to pay for Covid. Hopefully I will see the big matches at home if possible.
Just FYI landlords under government Covid regulations are not legally allowed to increase rents on flats ...

Just FYI landlords under government Covid regulations are not legally allowed to increase rents on flats ...

They can't evict you during Covid, but.....

From official site.
Can my landlord increase my rent?
There are no coronavirus rules that will stop your landlord from increasing your rent.

They can't evict you during Covid, but.....

From official site.
Can my landlord increase my rent?
There are no coronavirus rules that will stop your landlord from increasing your rent.
The issue being that they can only increase the rent currently if the tenant agrees . If there is no agreement then the tenant cannot currently be evicted . This only applies until the 31st May tho...

Lincoln city sold over 8000 season tickets the year they went down to the non league ...... that's how to do it I say .....

That would make perfect sense to Chairman Ron, charge a little bit less for ST to ensure a packed stadium. I don’t think his inner ‘Ebeneezer’ would permit such a bold move though..

The issue being that they can only increase the rent currently if the tenant agrees . If there is no agreement then the tenant cannot currently be evicted . This only applies until the 31st May tho...

Legally they can't but.......

If an Adult season card price starts with a 1 or a 2, I will consider it. If it starts with a 3, absolutely not. Those that purchased season cards this season, need to be offered a reasonable discount as well.

Other things such as the way the club is structured/operated over the summer, player recruitment and club to fan engagement will have a large say on my decision also. If it continues along the same path as the last few years, with embargoes, court visits, wage issues, poor recruitment, awful comms and Ron generally making a pigs ear trying to control everything, i'll stick to some away games only.

No.....two wasted seasons just gone and no offer of a refund. Make it £200 and will consider it. Will do a lot more away games especially if Ifollow or the like isn’t available.

Looking like a good portion of the home support are now only going to away games .... and boycotting home games , shame , not looking likely we are going to get the support like Orient, Lincoln, Luton or Bristol Rovers all did that roared them straight back into the football league.

I am personally fearful if we don't bounce back quickly.... next season maybe our last one.

Lincoln city sold over 8000 season tickets the year they went down to the non league ...... that's how to do it I say .....
No they didn't. They were getting 2k week before cowleys came and after that their attendances grew. Back to back promotions would of helped to.

Back